First kiss - Josh

Heyy
I hope ya'll enjoyed this

P.o.v y/n
I'm sitting in the bus, alone. I look outside and see the beautiful sky. It's getting dark and the starts are beginning to shine.

P.o.v Josh
Noah just told me y/n is inside. I look at my phone and see that I have 40% left. Even though that is enough, I still use the excuse that I need to charge my phone to go inside the bus.

When I go inside I see her sitting somewhere in the back of the bus. She looks at me and smiles.
"What are you doing?" I ask her as I sit down on the seat next to her.
"Just looking at the sky. Have you ever noticed how beautiful it is?" "Not really I guess." I tell her.

"Here, look at the colors of the sky." She says as a little smile crosses her face.
"It has so many, but it still comes together as one. That's what I find so fascinating. And the stars who're beginning to shine and replacing the clouds. Have you ever thought of that? Every time when the clouds are disappearing, the stars are about to shine. It's just like people. You know, you have people who try so hard to shine. They're the clouds. You can see most of them, but can you ever tell them apart? Because I can't. What we can see as one cloud, can be two or maybe even more. We'll never know. And then, when the clouds give up and they can't shine anymore. The stars are there to replace them. The thing about the stars is that you can tell them apart. And it always looks like they're not even trying to shine. They just do."

"And sometimes, if you look really closely" Josh now starts. "You can also see the stars shine at daylight. Just like how I can see you shine all day and all night long. Even though you're not even trying."

I look y/n in her eyes. I can see the different emotions going through her mind. Slowly a smile appears on her face and her cheeks change in a darker shade of pink. "Since when did you become so poetic?" She asks me. I let out a little laugh. "Since I met you." She's still smiling.

All I can think of right now are her lips. All I can see are her lips. And all I want to feel are her lips. It is almost like she can read my mind as I notice her leaning in slowly. I now do the same and before I realize it I close the space between us. She places her hands on both my cheeks to pull me closer. With one hand I draw circles on her leg, with the one I gently grab her waist.

As we hear the door of the bus open we slowly pull away. "Oh my god. I'm sorry. Uhh... please go on." Bailey says as he quickly grabs his sweater out of his back and walks out of the bus. Or could I better say run?

P.o.v y/n
I giggle. "Well, that was embarrassing." I say. "I would embarrass myself a hundred more times if I could relive this moment." Josh answers. My heart stopped for a second. I don't know what to say. All I can do is place my lips on his again.

Would you like more of these imagines? Please let me know  xx