his relationship with your sibling(s)

- JOSH
younger sibling(s):
your siblings are his siblings. they absolutely adore him and always ask you when he's coming over again.

older sibling(s):
they have quiet a lot in common and became good friends. you can easily leave them alone together.

- NOAH
younger siblings(s):
noah will always play with them and they love it. you honestly feel like your siblings like him more than they like you.

older sibling(s):
your siblings weren't very happy with you having a boyfriend, but when they met noah they knew you would be treated well. they trust him and couldn't wish for a better boyfriend for you.

- BAILEY
younger siblings(s):
they were a little awkward with each other in the beginning. they just needed a little longer to get used to each other. now bailey always plays around with them.

older sibling(s):
bailey and your siblings immediately got along. it was almost like they had known each other for years already.

- LAMAR
younger siblings(s):
your siblings always try to impress lamar by showing off. lamar loves them and always makes jokes around them.

older sibling(s):
they love each other. you'll find them treating each other like real family and even calling the other when they need advice.

- KRYSTIAN
younger siblings(s):
although they loved him from the starts, krystian felt a little awkward in the beginning. but as they got to know each other more he fell in love with them. your siblings see him as a role model.

older sibling(s):
they love it when krystian comes over. they love talking to him and feel like they have a new brother.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
how many siblings do you guys have?
i have 2, one older brother
& one younger sister

(also this is my 99th chapter, whattt?!)

- mai