First kiss - Bailey

Y/m/n = your mothers name

"Honey, come downstairs please!" I hear mom say. I do what she says and walk down the stairs into the living room where I find mom sitting on the couch with a very upset face.

"Mom? Is there something wrong?" I ask. She slowly nods. "Please sit down first." Mom says. "Bailey got into an accident and he is in the hospital. He hit his head hard, but luckily he's stable. His dad called me asking if I could bring you to the hospital. Since he's awake the only thing he said was that he wanted to see you." I nod. "Then what are we waiting for?" I ask as I quickly put on my shoes and jacket.

"Y/n, y/m/n." Baileys dad says as we walk in one of the long hallways of the hospital. I give him a big hug and so does mom. "Where is he? Can I see him?" I ask him. He nods and points at room 34A. I quickly walk up to the room and slowly open the door.

I see Bailey laying ik the hospital bed. His eyes are closed. His mom and sister are sitting next to the bed. "Y/n, you're here." His mom says as she gives me a hug. "Don't worry, he's okay. He's just sleeping." Bailey's sister says.

"No I'm not." I look up as the most beautiful eyes meet mine. "Hey." I softly say as I walk up to Bailey. "How are you feeling?" "Better now you're here."

I hear the door open as Bailey's mother and sister leave the room.

"How are you feeling?" Bailey now asks. "I'm okay now. Dammit you scared me to dead." "Sorry." Bailey says as he places his hand on mine. "It's okay. What happened anyway?" I ask. "I was walking when an electric car hit me. The driver wasn't paying attention, but neither was I." I take a deep breath. "Jesus. That motherfu-" Before I can finish my sentence Bailey sits straight up and starts coughing like a crazy person.

"Shit, shit, shit." I mumble as I quickly grab a glass of water and help him take a few sips. After waiting for two minutes and being sure the coughing stops, I help Bailey laying back down.

"Do you want me to do anything for you?" I ask. "Can you come closer please?" "Uhm... sure." I answer. I sit down on the edge of his bed. We stare in each others eyes for a good ten seconds as Bailey breaks the silence. "I want to kiss you so bad." He whispers. You feel your heart jump. "Close your eyes, take a rest." I tell him as I place my hands on his forehead. I can see the disappointment on his face as he does what I say.

I hesitate as I slowly lean in and place my lips on his. I can feel Bailey smile in our kiss. I stop the kiss and sit back up. "I'm in love with you, y/n." Bailey says as he opens his eyes. "I guess that it's a good thing that I'm in love with you too." I say

" I say