how you got asked to prom

- JOSH
You're in your room as you hear your phone ringing. It's Josh.
"Hi." You say as you answer your phone.
"Hey." You hear Josh say. "I have a question for you."
"Go ahead and ask your question." You say.
"Can you maybe turn around and look out of your window?"

Confusedly you slowly turn around. If you look out of your window you see Josh standing in front of your house. "Now take a step closer to the window." You do what he says. As you take a step you see a big drawing on the street. It's a drawing of Josh holding a paper that says 'will you go to prom with me?' In the drawing you are standing next to him, holding a paper that says 'yes.'

"Are you willing to make this drawing become reality?" You hear Josh ask through your phone. As fast as you can you hang up, throw your phone on your bed and run down stairs towards Josh. As soon as you see him you say "Yes! I want to go to prom with you." "Perfect." Josh says with the biggest smile ever as he walks up to you and gives you a kiss on your cheek and a big, long hug.

- NOAH
It was early in the evening as you hear the doorbell ring. When you open the door you see Noah standing in the opening. He's holding his guitar and some flowers.
Before you can say anything, Noah starts singing the song 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran.

As the song ends, Noah put away his guitar and he hands the flowers to you. "Dear [y/n], will you please go to prom with me?" For a bit you forget how to talk. "[y/n]?" Noah asks. "Oh, yes, sorry, I mean, yes I would love to!" Noah smiles with relief. You take the flowers from him and gives him a big hug. The rest of the night you two sat in front of your house playing some music and having deep conversations.

- BAILEY
Bailey has asked you already a long, long time ago. And with a long time, I mean years ago. You both were eleven years old when you and Bailey watched your older sister getting ready for her prom.

"I want to go too." You said sadly. "About a few years, you will." Your older sister tells you as she gives you a kiss on your cheek. "I'll probably never find a date though." You say. "What? You have me. We could go together." Bailey says.
"That would be so cute! You guys would be the perfect couple." Your sister says. "Ew we're not a couple!"

What you both didn't knew back then, is that you would actually go as a 'couple.' You and Bailey have been together for about a year now and it has been the best year of your life so far.

- LAMAR
You're at school. As you open your locker, you find a envelope in it. In the envelope is a note telling you to turn around.

As soon as you turned around you see a bunch of people standing behind you. Two of them are holding this huge paper with the message 'will you be my prom date? Love Lamar' You can't help it but smile. "And? Will you?" Lamar asks as he steps in front of the big paper. You nod smiling. "Of course I will!" You say as you jump into his arms.

- KRYSTIAN
"Hey [y/n]!" Krystian says as he runs up to you. "Hi. What's up?" "Nothing much." Krystian answers. "I just wanted to ask you something." Krystian now stops walking which makes you have to stop too. "Go ahead and ask." You smile.

"Do you already have a date for prom?" You shake your head. "Not yet. Do you?" Krystian also shakes his head. "Would you maybe like it to go to prom with me?" He shyly asks.