how touchy he is

- JOSH
josh is very touchy. he likes to have his hands on you all the time. whether it's just a simple hand on your back, shoulder or knee, or it's a little more intimate, he just needs to touch you 24/7. so he does. and he doesn't care if anyone sees it.

- NOAH
holding hands, having his arm around your shoulder, caressing your cheek with his fingers, these are things noah does on a daily basis. neither of you really think about it, it's just a natural reaction when you guys are in each other's company.

- BAILEY
bailey loves touching you and you love it too. what you love the most is how gentle he is with you. he doesn't always seem to know his own strength around other people, but as soon he is with you he is super gentle and sweet with his touches.

- LAMAR
lamar is the kind of person who touches you enough to let you feel his love for you but he will also give you a lot of space. although, when you dress up for him the space between the two of you will definitely decrease.

- KRYSTIAN
krystian isn't the most touchy person. definitely not in public. like he would not care to hold hands when you're on the streets, it's just that he likes to save the touching for more private times so it feels more special and intimate.

- ALEX
alex will definitely touch you a lot. especially pull you closer to him and hug you. although he enjoys holding your hand as well, he'd much rather hold your entire body.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
so i have so many ideas for new chapters,
i only don't have enough inspiration to
write the for all 6 of the boys...

do you guys have anything you would still
like to see me write about? or maybe one
where i could make a part 2 of?

love y'all!
- mai