pranks he plays on you

- JOSH
the 'forgetting my girlfriend's birthday prank'

you didn't really think he forgot, you were just very confused why he didn't say anything about it yet.
the reason why you didn't fall for it is because josh never forgets things like that. him not congratulating you, just made you think something was up.
josh ended up telling you it was a prank like an hour after you were with him that day.

"well this video sucks, you didn't even react"

- NOAH
the 'having another girl as my lock screen prank'

"uhmm bby, who is this?" you ask. "ohh no one." noah answers. "aww is this a fan or something?" you smile. "wait, you're not angry that i have another female as my lock screen?" he asks surprised. you shake your head. "no, to be honest she's kinda cute. also, i have harry styles as my lock screen so i think we're even now." you wink.

- BAILEY
'smoking a cigarette prank'

you smacked the fake cigarette out of his hands and started yelling.
bailey immediately started laughing his ass off. you were obviously very confused by his reaction, so you stopped yelling and waited for him to finish laughing so you can hear his explanation.

"chill baby, it's a fake cigarette. damn you really care about me. come give me a kiss."

- LAMAR
'the fart spray prank'

soon after lamar sprayed it in the air, he already started struggling not to blow his cover. he was literally holding in his vomit. when he looks at you he doesn't see your expression change at all.

"babe, you don't smell that?"
"of course i do, you farted again."
"what, hell nah girl. my farts don't smell like this."
you look him in the eyes. "yes they do baby."

- KRYSTIAN
'calling my girlfriend by another name'

"come on bella."
"who the fuck is bella?"

krystian immediately told you it was a prank, since you were giving him your dead glare and those scare the crap out of him.