Ending

Zelda and Lilith woke up in the same bed. They could sleep in, something Lilith has never been able to do without consequences. Lilith was the first one to wake up. She stared at Zelda. She looked very sweet when she slept, but when Zelda was awake she was usually very attentive to how she spoke, walked, or looked. Especially to her family and Faustus. "Oh, shit." Lilith thought. "We still have to get rid of Blackwood." She got up, waking Zelda. ''Good Morning Darling.'' Zelda spoke. ''Good Morning. I'm starved, shall we eat something?'' ''Sure.''

The two women went downstairs where the household ate breakfast. Hilda saw that to her surprise that not only zelda, but also Lilith came downstairs for breakfast. ''Good morning Zeld's, and Mar-'' ''It's actually Lilith.'' Lilith interrupted. ''Lilith?" THE Lilith?" Lilith nodded. "But... don't you belong in hell then. With lucifer?'' ''We killed him yesterday. Well... I killed him yesterday.'' ''What do you mean you killed him? Auntie, did you kill my dad?'' ''It's for the best of us Sabrina. Please don't be mad!'' ''I'm not mad, we are finally freed from him!'' Sabrina responded, which made Zelda sign in relief. ''How were you able to kill him auntie?'' Ambrose asked. ''With the sword he had above his bed. It was quite easy actually. Now let's eat!'' Everyone could agree to that, of course. Lilith took this moment well. The sun was shining on the dining table. Everyone was happy, and they got on well instead of someone being grumpy. Which often turned out to be Zelda. But even Zelda smiled. She was not holding a newspaper, but Lilith's hand. Zelda rubbed her thumb over Lilith's hand, which made Lilith smile in return. This was a moment of relief, love and pure happiness. Untill...

"Zelda, we have to talk about Blackwood for a moment." What are we going to do about the situation? He must be very angry and when he sees that you are, well, together then I am afraid it will not end well.'' Hilda said. ''Me too. Zelda, We must do something about him.'' Lilith said while holding Zelda's hand even tighter. ''You mean, kill him?'' ''Well, yes. I just want this to to be over.'' ''Me too.'' Zelda sighed, knowing this is not going to be easy. ''Let's go find him and end this madness.''

No sooner said than done, both women went to the Academy Of Unseen Arts. They were now walking in the hallway, to kill blackwood and end this for all. ''I remember knowing every single answer to the topic 'Lilith', and getting straight A's on all the tests about you.'' ''Is that supposed to be romantic now or something?'' ''If you find so.'' ''Of course Zelda, I love you.'' ''I love you too Lily.'' Lilith stopped walking and looked at Zelda with a questioning face. ''Did you just call me 'Lily'?'' ''Yes, I did.'' ''Now that's romantic!'' Both women giggled like teenagers, and they didn't even notice that Blackwood was now standing in front of them. ''Lady Blackwood. Can I speak to you, in private?'' Zelda walked with him, leaving Lilith behind. 

They were now in his office. ''Zelda. I thought it was pretty clear that you can not! Be with this woman. Besides, Where were you yesterday?!'' ''Faus-.'' ''No! I was clear! I am clear!'' ''You will apologize to me.'' ''And how would I have to do that now.'' ''Lean over my desk.'' ''Oh you gonna fuck me, again!'' ''It was an order! Lean over!'' ''No!'' Zelda's arrogance pissed Faustus off, which made him force her to bend over his desk. He hit her head hard on the wood. She couldn't move. ''Lilith! Lilith please help, aaah!'' Zelda managed to scream out. Lilith immediately entered the office. Faustus heard her and turned around. ''You!'' ''Yes, me.'' Lilith tried to beat him, but Faustus was stronger.  He pushed Lilith to the floor and pressed her arms down. He made sure his legs were on top of Lilith so she couldn't move. But while he was now busy with Lilith, Zelda was able to move again. She picked up the envelope opener from his desk and stabbed it in Faustus' back. Faustus screamed in pain but did not surrender yet. He let go of Lilith, and ran towards Zelda. He strangled Zelda but now Lilith was free to move. She took a chair in the corner of the room, stood behind Blackwood, And hit his head hard enough to kill him. He instantly fell to the ground. ''Is, is he dead?'' ''I hope so, are you ok?'' ''Yes, now let's get out of here!''

The two women went to Dc, Cerberus's. To catch their breath and process what happened. They both drank a milkshake and couldn't believe that Blackwood was now dead in his office. ''Lilith, It's over! It's really over! I can't believe it!'' ''Me neither! We can finally be together without any costs!'' ''It's becoming really late though, Maybe head over to my place, and celebrate there?'' ''Ofcourse Zelda, I can't say no to that.'' 

They both walked in the forest since that's the shortest route. The moon was full, the sky looked pitch black, and there was no single sound in the woods. This made the two women leave shivers down their spines but because they were together, it didn't scare them. Untill... ''Did you hear that?'' ''Hear what? Your heartbeat?'' ''No time for jokes Lilith, I swear I heard something!'' ''No there is nothing going on!'' Lilith tried to calm Zelda down which didn't last long until: "Well heard Zelda!" It was Blackwood. Alive and well. ''Blackwood, I thought you were dead?'' ''Correct, Lady Blackwood. But not for long until one of my boys brought me back in exchange of good grades for the rest of the year.'' "You bastard! You can't just bribe children with letters!'' ''Well, it wouldn't take long until you won't have to care about anything, my dearest. Or you get rid of your girlfriend and we never talk about this again. The choice is yours Zelda.'' ''No! I won't play this game anymore. I'm done!'' ''Well then, if you done playing I'll find a way of getting my victory.'' And so there was a kind of explosion, but this one was different. There was no fire or smoke. It was invisible. Even Though it did bring damage to the woods. All the trees around them collapsed to the ground. ''What did you do?'' Zelda asked. ''I just won!'' Zelda didn't think so. She ran to Blackwood, placed her left hand on his right cheek, and her right hand on his forehead. She made a quick motion with her arms and... Broke his neck. 

''This proves that his joy is over soon, doesn't it Lilith!'' There was no response. ''Lilith?'' She found Lilith lying on the floor, not moving. Zelda immediately ran to her. ''Lilith, Lily! Please!'' She looked for a pulse, but felt none. ''Lilith, stay with me. I love you.'' ''Zelda... Because Lucifer died, I can't be brought back. I love-.'' ''No, No! Lilith!'' Zelda cried out. ''Not if we can go to the afterlife together.'' ''No, zeld-.'' Lilith placed her hand on Zelda's back. ''Don't talk darling, spare your strength!'' Zelda took two daggers out of her purse and gave one to Lilith. ''Okay darling. I want you to stab me after I count to three, ok?'' Lilith hesitated but she nodded yes. Lilith and Zelda held the daggers to each other's chests. ''Ok, One... Two... tre- aah!'' Zelda and Lilith looked eachother in the eyes. Zelda managed to give Lilith a small kiss on her lips untill Zelda fell on top of Lilith. Both bleeding to their deaths.

They both didn't have to care about anything anymore, but about each other in the afterlife. They are now in a better place where they are both free from men. They may have thought they have no control. But in the end, they could also have chosen to take their own life. Even though Blackwood was still alive. But maybe it was meant to be the end here. Because if both women died, and Lucifer was still alive. Then he could've still brought Lilith back to life, while Zelda remained dead. So that proves, in life you have; No Control.