a date for Zelda

It was the next day. again. And Zelda simply woke up and went downstairs to eat her breakfast.

Lilith woke up and wanted to see zelda really bad. So she called the mortuary. ''Spellman sister mortuary how can I help you?''. Came from the other side of the line. It was a really kind voice, almost too kind. Lilith knew it was Hilda. ''Hello Hilda, it's Mary your talking to, may I speak Zelda?''. Lilith asked. ''Yes of course, I'll give you to her.'' Hilda said, 'is this going to be a date or something?' Hilda thought. "Zelds, it's miss Wardwell for you.'' Hilda said.

Zelda took the phone. "Hey Mary, what is going on?'' Zelda asked thinking she needed to clean someone's mess again. ''Nothing really, I just wanted to hear your voice, and ask if you had plans.'' Lilith said. ''No I have a day off and i'm really bored,'' Zelda said sighning. ''Well then,would you like to do something today? With me?'' Lilith asked. ''Sure, you can come over if you like.'' Zelda said. ''Okay, I'll be there at 5.'' Lilith said. ''Okay, see you then.'' Zelda said and put the phone back on.

Lilith knocked on the door and Zelda opened. ''Hey, com on in''. Zelda said. ''No, your coming with me.'' Lilith said contradicting. Zelda followed Lilith. ''Wait... Where are we going?''. Zelda asked while she saw Lilith opening the car door for her. ''That's the big question.'' Lilith said. and Zelda stepped in.

They rode in the middel of nowhere and Zelda began to worry. ''I would not like to get kidnaped wright now.'' Zelda said. '' I am not going to kidnap you, I am taking you out.'' Lilith said. ''So what is this... a date?'' Zelda asked slightly smirking. ''Maybe...'' Lilith said and they arrived on the location.

''A movie? you want to see a movie with me?'' Zelda asked. ''Yes, why not?'' Lilith said. ''I heard that you wanted to see the movie Carol. so I thought why not just take her out.'' Lilith said. ''Well... I do but, how do you even know?'' Zelda asked. ''I heard you talking about it when I was at the mortuary for Sabrina. But we should go inside before we're too late.'' Lilith said and they went inside.

Then they took their seats and the movie started. It went well. Zelda enjoyed the movie and that was what Lilith wanted. Then there was the sex scene. It was a little bit embarrassing for the two women. And one by one they secretly looked at the person for whom it was sitting next to it. Zelda then crossed her legs formally out of akwardness. Lilith of course didn't have to know that she made Zelda feel like this according to Zelda herself. Lilith then put an arm around Zelda's shoulders. Zelda allowed it and actually even enjoyed it. It was like they were an couple.

The movie ended and they stood outside. ''So... Should I drop you off at your house?''. Lilith asked. ''Well... It is already a little late so if you want you can also have dinner at my house.'' Zelda said. And they went to the mortuary. What would they have for dinner? and what would the next step be towards love?