Feast of Lilith?

It was the next day. The birds whistled, the sun shone brightly in the bedroom, and the  room was filled with only soft breathing sounds.

When Zelda woke up, she found herself in Lilith's arms. Zelda's face was placed against Lilith's neck. She yawned and that awoke Lilith.
''Good Morning Zelda.'' Lilith said. "The last time I wake up until I'll sleep forever." Zelda replied in a sleepy voice. Lilith felt bad for her, but also for herself. She will miss her. "Aren't you sad about missing the rest of your life?" Lilith asked. "Well, at first I thought it was an opportunity to make the family look more important, but now I feel really sad. Sad to miss my sister, Sabrina, Ambrose and, you. Zelda had to think before she accidentally said what she felt for her. '' Will you miss Me? Lilith asked as she got up and undressed. ''Of course I'm going to miss you, I lo-... I love our conversations.'' she almost said 'I love you' and Lilith noticed. ''I also love to spent time with you Zelda.'' Lilith said.

Lilith then turned to look at Zelda but noticed that Zelda was Looking at her. "Spying on me Zelda?" Lilith teased. "Oh, listen who says it." Zelda teased back. "Well, I can't lie, you are a snack," said Lilith as she put on her dress. " "Yes, because apparently I taste like cherries.'' Zelda said. Lilith giggled to that. ''Can you zip me up or are you gonna lay in bed the whole day?'' Lilith asked. Zelda came out of bed and walked towards Lilith. While zipping up Zelda asked: ''Are you going to miss me too?'' ''What is that kind of question Zelda? Of course I am going to miss you. You're the only person I feel having a connection with. I could have never had asked for a better friend.'' Lilith said. Zelda let out a little tear. ''Don't cry love.'' Lilith said while whiping the tear away with her thumb. ''I just wanted to do so much more with you.'' Zelda said. ''I know, me too. But lets stay positive. Just put on some clothes and eat some breakfast.'' Lilith said. and then after that both woman went downstairs.

They were home alone because Hilda had to go to her job with docter cee. And Sabrina and Ambrose were both at the acedemy. Then both woman ate their breakfast and then Zelda let Lilith to the door.

''I'll see you tonight'' Lilith said. ''Yes, I'll see you tonight''. Zelda responded. Then Lilith gave Zelda a hug. It was very friendly and sweet. ''Goodbye Zelda'' Lilith said and she walked away. Zelda then closed the door behind her and immediately started crying. She wasn't a friend. She was her crush. And so Zelda didn't want to die. Not even for the Dark Lord.

She had her last meal: a pasta with a tomato sauce, and a creme brulé for dessert. Zelda always loved Italian food, so this was her last supper. ''Are you sure you really want to do this auntie?'' Sabrina asked because she didn't want to lose her aunt like that. ''It doesn't matter Sabrina. It's for the Dark Lord so I don't have an opinion about if I want to do it or not.'' Zelda explaned. ''But isn't there something or someone that can make you fight against the dark lord auntie.'' Ambrose asked. ''Yes, maybe that Mary that stayed over? She seems like a good friend.'' Hilda concluded. ''I never said I wanted to die, and it doesn't matter like I said.'' Zelda said. ''But don't you like mrs Wardwell auntie zee?'' Sabrina asked after a small moment of silence. ''Sabrina It-'' Zelda said but Sabrina cut her of: ''No, don't say that it doesn't matter because I know. But don't you like her?'' ''I- I don't know Sabrina. Tonight I will be offered. Like it's supposed to be.'' Zelda said. And then they only talked about something that was not related to Zelda's offer.

After dinner, Zelda put on her dress for the feast of feasts and the whole family went to church. Once there, Sabrina, Ambrose and Hilda took place on the bench at the front, and Zelda  sat down on her skull throne. 

After everyone was silent, some choir began to sing the song of queen Freya, and after that Faustus went speaking:

''Witches and Warlocks. May I get your attention please. So I can conclude that we are all starved, so, Zelda Fiona Spellman, it's your turn this year.'' Faustus said while handing over the knife that would end it all...

Zelda raised the knife and said the following words: "Praise Satan! Praise Freya! ''. and she held the knife to her neck to cut it. '' Wait! .. Stop ... I-, I volunteer!" "Mary?" Zelda's heart stopped beating when she saw the brunette walk towards her. ''You don't deserve to die Zelda, you have a family''. Lilith said. ''You can't do this, I am chosen'' Zelda said. ''It's you again!'' Faustus said angry. ''You tried to kill me, and now your here to safe your girlfriend! You belong in hell!'' Faustus yelled. 'He's not entirely wrong.' Lilith thought. ''Mary, I am so sorry but this is the Dark Lord's will''. Zelda excused.

''Enough of this bullshit! I am starved!'' Said a voice in the crowd. ''Yes, indeed.'' Faustus said and he took the knife and stabbed one of the choir girls. ''Let's feast!'' Faustus yelled. And almost everyone rushed over there to eat her. They almost looked like wild animals!

''Mary, you- you saved me again.'' Zelda said relieved. ''Zelda, I love you.''  Lilith accidentally said. ''Oh I'm so sorry. I accidentally said that I-.'' Lilith apologized but Zelda cut her off with a big hug. ''I love you too Mary'' Zelda whispered in her ear. They turned around to the sounds of people eating. It was incredibly disturbing. ''Shall we go home?'' Zelda asked. And they all agreed.

They all walked home, and they eventually arrived at the Spellman Mortuary. ''I should head home.'' Lilith said. ''Yes, and Thank you, for sparing my life again. I just can't say that enough times.'' Zelda said. ''Well, at least I can go to bed knowing that my Zelda is okay'' Lilith said teasingly but relieved. ''Goodnight then Mary.'' ''Goodnight Zelda.'' 

They both went to sleep while knowing that Zelda was still alive. And so is their love...