last drinks?

The next morning Zelda woke up and prepared herself for the day. 'Second last day waking up'  Zelda thought. It did have an effect on her. I mean... she is gonna die, or is she?

Then zelda went downstairs for breakfast and the whole household sat on table to have breakfast with Zelda.

''Goodmorning Zelds, hope you slept well''. Hilda said kindly. ''Fortunately yes''. Zelda said cold, and she sat down at her daily kitchen chair.

''So what are your plans for today auntee?'' Ambrose asked. ''Well, I am just going to relax a little today and enjoy the time I have left. But I'm having a drink with Mary tonight.'' Zelda said. "That sounds lovely!" Hilda said. Hilda was happy to hear that Zelda had a friendship outside of the academy since those friends seemed very toxic. ''Okay auntie, then I'll see you after school. Have a nice day''. Sabrina responded. And she went off to school.

The time flew and the only thing Zelda had done was smoke all day. 

Zelda then changed into a slightly more comfortable dress, but still sexy. It was a blood-red dress with lace sleeves, it came just above her knees and she was wearing tights with the same blood-red color heels underneath.

Then the doorbell rang. And the door opened. ''Hey come on in''. Zelda said to the brunette that was standing in front of her. As Lilith walked to the living room, Zelda could not keep her eyes off those perfect thighs of Lilith. with the beautiful brush dress that hugged her curves, and the needle heels whose heels were very thin. The whole picture was just beautiful according to Zelda. ''Like what you see Zelda?''. Lilth asked. Zelda immediately looked up at the brunette who had now turned. ''I, ehm.'' Zelda murmured, and her cheeks turned red. ''It's okay, I can't keep my eyes of of you neither''. Lilith said. And Zelda's cheeks now looked even more red.

They both sat down on the couch. Nothing special really happened. They mostly talked about their past and abaut their favourite food and so on, until Lilith suggested: ''I think I should go, it's getting late.'' ''No! I mean, can you stay with me tonight. It will be my last night's sleep until I'll sleep forever.'' Zelda asked. ''Ofcourse I will.'' Lilith said and it didn't took long utill they went upstairs.

Zelda gave Lilith the night gown she had already worn the first time she slept at the mortuary. ''Will you do me a favour and unzip my dress?'' Lilith asked. ''Of course''. Zelda said. and she unzipped the dress. She did it slowly, seductively. They enjoyed it until the zipper at the end of the seam was zipped.

Lilith then turned around to face Zelda. ''May I help you with your dress?'' Lilith asked straight up. ''Yes, thank you.'' Zelda said and she turned her back to Lilith. Then Lilith unzipped Zelda's dress. Also slowly like Zelda did. ''Zelda... are those''. Lilith questioned while looking at the flagellation scars. Zelda immediately turned around and she shook her head from left to right with tension, but without words.  Lilith nodded with a look that could tell she knew that Zelda was lying. ''It was faustus, he and I had secret flaggilations''. Zelda said honest. ''Well, it tells you your story. Even if they aren't beautiful''. 

Then she realized Zelda was a little bit uncomfortable, so she asked: ''Are you okay, you seem a little bit uncomfortable.'' ''No, I'm fine.. this way''. Zelda responded. ''Good, because your a beautiful woman. And I love your confidence''. Ofcourse Zelda's cheeks became red.

Then the two women went to lay down in bed, and they talked a littlebit before they went to sleep. Zelda did not have anything to say so she just stared op at the ceiling, untill Lilith asked something. ''Can I kiss you?'' Lilith asked with full confidence. ''Why''. Zelda asked. She didn't exactly know what to say. ''Because I want to''. Lilith said with the most seducive voice ever.

Zelda bent over Lilith to kiss her. first the kisses were soft, then they started giving it more speed. Lilith put her hand on the back of zelda and that movement made Zelda stop kissing Lilith. ''I hope I didn't go to far''. Lilith said. ''No I'm fine''. Zelda stared into Lilith's crystal blue eyes for some seconds untill layed back down.

"Do you have a lip balm on your lips?"  "No why?" Zelda responded. "Because you taste really good, like sweet or something." Lilith said. "What kind of sweet?" Zelda asked. 'Sweet as an ... ehm ... Sweet as an cherry! That made Zelda chuckle.

''Well Good night Mary, I hope you'll dream of my sweet cherry kisses''. Zelda said. ''Oh I bet I will good tasting Zelda''. Lilith answered. Both women giggled and fell asleep.