apologies abaut last night

The next day was pretty normal. Zelda just began the day with a cigarette and a cup of tea, and Lilith just went to work. As if nothing had happend the other day.

''So Zelda, don't you need to go to that sweet woman, mrs Wardwell i believe?'' Hilda said. ''I beg your pardon!'' Zelda said offended. ''Nothing happend between us to make that clear''. Zelda said. ''Well auntie it is a little suspicious that you couldn't think of anything else than kiss her.'' Ambrose said. ''don't you dare to interfere  with our conversation''. Zelda said to Ambrose. ''Oh Zelds it is alright, we accept you''. Hilda said. ''Really, you should go to her and-'' Hilda said while Zelda cut's her off: ''I don't need you to tell me what i should do or not.'' Zelda said cold and she walked away.

She knew Hilda was right but she didn't want to admit it. Some few ours passed by and Zelda just couldn't find any distraction from the thoughts she had about Lilith. 'Maybe I should go to her...' Zelda thought, and she went to Baxter High.

She then knocked on the office door, "Come on in''. Zelda heard Lilith saying with her loving voice. Zelda walked in. ''Zelda, I really didn't expect you to come over, please sit down.'' Lilith said. and Zelda sat down at the chair in front of the brunette. ''So, what can I help you with''. Lilith said. ''Well, I didn't come for Sabrina, but to apologise for my action last night. I didn't want you to kill Faustus-'' Zelda said, and when Lilith heard his name she said claiming : ''Because you still love him don't you?'' Zelda immediately responded: "No! not at all. And how do you know about us?''

Lilith smirked and leaned forwards on the desk, so that Zelda could see a little to mutch of her chest. Zelda knew she wasn't supposed to be spying on her so she looked away for a second. ''I just wanted to say that I was having a black out and didn't want you to go too far, so-'' Zelda said while Lilith cut her off, again. ''So you kissed me.'' Those words out of her mouth made Zelda feel weak, in love, Desperate to continue what they started that day ago. But she had to collect herself again. ''I- I just wanted to wake you up from whatever trance you were in, and be grateful, it got you out of it.'' Zelda said. " Oh I am grateful for that kiss indeed, and I need to apologies too.'' Lilith said while walking towards Zelda.

Now Lilith was standing behind Zelda. "You see, I get very aggressive against the people that hurt the people that I love.'' Lilith said very seducive, continuing her centence, and putting a hand on Zelda's shoulder. Zelda's eyes closed at the word 'love' that came out of Lilith's mounth. Then Zelda realised that they were to close and moved forwards to let know that she didn't like what Lilith was doing. Lilith then sat on her desk in front of Zelda, Looking in her eyes. Zelda had to cross her legs before she would make a move that would turn Lilith on. they were playing a game and Zelda had to stop from losing herself.

"I think I should go.'' Zelda said. ''Call me if you need anything''. Lilith said. and Zelda walked out of the office, went to her car, and drove back to the mortuary.

At home nothing really happend it was just boring and a lot of body's had to get done by Ambrose, So Zelda helped him. While they were balming the body's, Ambrose couldn't stop himself from asking: ''So... where have you been this morning aunt Zee?'' ''Nowhere''. Zelda said. ''C-mon Auntie, you taught me not to have any secrets and lies for eatch other''. Ambrose said. Zelda knew he was wright. ''I was at Baxter High, talking to mrs Wardwell about last night, that's all.'' Zelda said. ''Did she tell you anything about feelings?'' Ambrose said. ''No...well... I don't know, she did say: I get very aggressive against the people that hurt the people that I love.'' Zelda said. ''Sounds like she is falling for you.'' Ambrose said. Zelda admitted it. They went back to work. What a day.