One Direction Imagine

I'M GONNA START MAKING PERSONAL IMAGINES TODAY BUT I'M MAKING LIKE 2-5 IMAGINES EVERY WEEK. INBOX ME IF YOU WANT ONE!

One Direction Imagine: (For Everyone)

You have just finished making the last chapter for your fanfiction and you decided to post a link to it on twitter since you wanted everyone to read it. Eventually you got retweets and more mentions than ever. You didn't expect so many people reading your fanfic. You thought it was only a few hundreds of Directioners reading it but actually almost the whole Directioner population have read it. So you hank all of your readers before getting off the computer and laying on your bed with a big smile. It was nice knowing that people actually appreciate your fan fictions. You start to day dream about One Direction getting to read YOUR fanfiction and what their reaction would be. You laughed at the thought of them even noticing you on twitter and now they'd be reading your fan fictions. You shake your head doubtingly. Moments later you get a text from your best friend who is also a Directioner.

Best Friend: "Y/N! OMG OMG OMG! YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU!"

You: "WHAT? TELL ME ALREADY!"

Best Friend: "Okay.............. ONE DIRECTION IS COMING TO OUR TOWN AND THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE A SIGNING AT THE MUSIC STORE TOMORROW!"

At first you just stare at your phone. Not knowing how to react. You have always dreamed of meeting One Direction and now they are coming to your home town! You jump around your room screaming at the top of your lungs. "OMFG! ONE DIRECTION!" You continue to fangirl until you receive another text from your best friend. 

BFF: "Hello? Y/N ? You still alive there?"

You: "BARELY! OMG! ONE DIRECTION! We're finally gonna meet them! 

BFF: "I KNOW! Meet me at the Music Store tomorrow at 1:00 in the afternoon!"

You: "OMG! Kay!" 

*The next day:

You're walking towards the Music store and you see your Best Friend waiting for you. You run towards her and you see a long line waiting for the boys to arrive. You and your best friend are just waiting anxiously there, when the store doors open and you quickly get inside along with a bunch of other girls waiting for One Direction. You try to find them but you couldn't see through the crowd. Then you start to her girls screaming at the back door and you see them. There they are. The boys you have fallen in love with. The boys whose album you listen to everyday. The boys who made your life happier and complete. "ONE DIRECTION!" You scream. They wave to their fans and they each take a seat at their signing table. "Okay ladies, I need you to form one line. The boys will be signing your albums and other merchandises in a moment", the announcer said. You were lucky enough to be the 5th person to fall in line and your Best friend followed behind you. The other 4 girls in front of you took pictures and had their stuff signed in just a few moments, then it was your turn. Your legs were quacking and you're getting even more nervous as you walk towards them. "C-can you sign my album please?" you ask as Harry looks up to you with his beautiful green eyes. He suddenly gave you this surprised look and whispered something to the boys. All 5 of them suddenly stood up and fan girled or shall I say 'fan boy' over you. 

Harry: "It's her lads!"

Niall: "Wow! She's even more beautiful than I imagined!"

Zayn: "OMG! I'm your biggest fan!"

Liam: "YOU'RE the biggest fan? No way! I AM!"

Louis: OMG! Can you sign my shirt?"

You had this huge confused look in your face. "Uhmmmm... What?" 

Harry: "We read your fanfiction! It was amazing!" 

He said walking towards you and giving you a big hug. Then the rest of the boys joined in and you were in the middle of a group hug with One Direction. 

Niall: "Please make more of those and if you like, you can hang-out with us tomorrow so we can help you"

You just stare at them in surprise. "Uhh-- Uhmmm... S-sure!" , you finally said. 

Zayn: "YES! It's a date then!"

Louis: "See you tomorrow.... Uhmmm... what was your name again?"

You: "I-I'm Y/N"

Liam: "We'll see you tomorrow  Y/N"

They all gave you a kiss in the cheek and you went all red. You then go back to your friend not knowing what to say. "What just happened?" , you ask your friend thinking it was all a dream. "YOU..... Y/N , JUST GOT A DATE WITH ONE DIRECTION!" , your friend proudly annnouced. You could see al of the other girl staring at you with disbelief. You can't believe that you were going to have a date with the world's most famous British-Irish boyband, ONE DIRECTION!