Niall Horan Imagine (For Angel): New Year's Eve with the Horan's

It has been a year since your husband, Niall, began touring the world again. It was hard not seeing him for the New Year but you had to cope. Plus, you couldn’t possibly make Niall drag your children around the world since you’ve just settled down your new home in London. You lived in a huge 5 star condominium that your husband has bought right after your wedding day to fit in your 2 wonderful twin daughters you were carrying before you got married.

The media have been very kind as to not cause any ruckus when you announced your oncoming delivery along with your wedding and the fans didn’t seem to mind and even wished you and Niall the best of luck.

But here you are now cozying up near the fireplace wrapped in a thick blanket surrounded by your daughters who were playing with their stuffed animals.

Amy and Merida giggle as  you hug them closely. The winter breeze blowing outside your closed windows. It was simply freezing this season.

Right as your daughters have settled their heads on your lap and began drifting off to sleep as you hum them a song, the door knob clicks.

You and your daughters abruptly sit up then you stood up to meet the stranger.

As the door whooshed open a tall figure of a man appeared. He seemed to be shaking and you were scared for a bit. That is until he stepped closer and the light from the fireplace illumination his face.

“Niall!” You exclaimed, surprised, then wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him.

“Dada!” Amy squealed as Merida tried to crawl over to him.

“My Princess!” He chuckled and walked over to your daughters, picking them up and settling them down later on only to tickle them, causing a wave of giggled to come out of their mouths.

“Hey, I thought I was your princess?!” You playfully exclaim as you put your hands on your waist for extra drama.

“You were, but now that we have these lots, you’re my Queen now.” He says as you walk over to them and hug him from the back.

He hears you sniffling on his neck and he turns around to cup your face gently.

“Hey, Angel... What’s wrong babe?” he asks.

“I-I thought you weren’t going to be home for New Year’s Eve.” You say in between sniffles.

“I had to... it’s my first New Year’s Eve with my family. I had to go home.” He explains as he wipes his thumb over your cheeks to get rid of the tears. He then leans in to kiss you, just then the fireworks outside went off.

Your daughter immediately started to wail in terror from the loud noises then you pull away from Niall.

“Happy New Year, babe.” You say, bopping his nose with your fingers then cuddling close Amy.

He takes Merida in his arms and replies with a “Happy New Year, Angel. Happy New Year, Horan’s.”