Harry Styles Imagine (for kimmyartemisthornton)

HARRY’S POV:

Management called us for a meeting today. Something about a secret gig at some girl’s birthday party. I couldn’t even care less.

We are currently waiting outside their office, the lads messing around while Liam is doing a twitcam and me just sitting there being the awkward one of the bunch.

“Mr. Cowell is ready to see you now,” the secretary, Veronica, told us.

We nodded and went inside Uncle Si’s office and saw the man himself sitting at a huge office chair behind his desk.

“Welcome, lads.”

“UNCLE SI!” Niall cheered, quickly engulfing Simon into a hug. The rest of the boys and I joined ina few seconds later. Simon chuckled at us when we pulled away.

“Still the carefree one, Niall?” Simon asked rhetorically.

The leprechaun just shrugged and went straight to the mini fridge.

I smiled and shook my head.

“SO! Lads, I know we don’t really do gigs like this but a family just gave us an offer we cannot resist,” Simon announces.

“What is it?” I ask tentatively.

Simon gives me a picture of a girl while the boys huddle over me.

“Wow!” “She’s beautiful!” “Who is she?” “Is she single?” The boys bombarded Uncle Si with questions.

The girl was beautiful... no scratch that, she was GORGEOUS! I mean, yeah I’ve dated models and celebrities but this one is more beautiful than the others. Her beautiful red hair framing her face, her gorgeous blue-green eyes and the way she smiles. She’s perfect! But what would Simon want with her?

As if reading my mind Simon quips, “Her family wants you boys to perform at her Birthday Party. Her name is Kim.”

~~~~~***~~~~~

*The Day of the Party*

KIM’S POV:

“OMG! KIMMY!!!!!!” My mum squeals as I walk out of my room.

“Mum, no... not this again,” I warn her.

She just rolls her eyes and steps closer to me and engulfs me into a hug.

“I just can’t believe my baby is all grown up. I mean, look at you”

I was wearing a short pink strapless dress which is covered in glitter at the top.

“Mum, I still don’t like this dress.”

“Don’t be silly, Kim. You look absolutely beautiful!”

“You’re just saying that because we’re family.”

“Oh, shush! Now get down there... oh but before I forget.”

My mum blindfold’s me by surprise.

“What is going on? Mum, where are you?”

“Just hold my hand,” she instructs.

I nod and grab hold of her hand once I found it. She then led me downstairs and into the dining hall, I think. I could hear faint music in the background but once my mum took off my blindfold, I was blinded with beauty.

Standing right in front of me where the one and only boys of One Direction. They were all wearing tuxes and they looked absolutely beautiful!

I let out a squeal while my family shouts, “SURPRISE!”

I can feel tears threatening to fall from my eyes as the boys start to perform right in front of me.

I cover my mouth with my hands to stop myself from squealing like a crazed out fan-girl.

The boys sing ‘She’s Not Afraid’ and I notice Harry eyeing me all the time. His gorgeous green orbs burning into my blue-green ones. Holy fudge cakes!

Once they have finished the song they all walk over to me and wrap me in one of their signature group hugs. I felt butterflies erupting everywhere. This is just such a perfect moment.

Suddenly the music started playing again and this time it was a slow song.

The boys walk off but Harry stays and offers me his hand.

I take it and he leads me to the dance floor.

We swayed to the rhythm of the music. Harry taking charge.

“H-hey,” was all I could utter.

“Hi,” Harry replies with a smile. His adorable dimples coming into view.

“T-thank you for coming to my party,” I say shyly and look down.

“It’s our pleasure. Don’t be shy, Kim.”

I looked right back at him in surprise.

“You know my name?”

Harry chuckles and replies, “Of course I do. It’s my job to know the Birthday Girl’s name.”

I blush slightly and mumble “Oh.”

We continued to dance gracefully, then Harry leads me into the balcony.

“Kim, I know this is short notice but I think that you are absolutely beautiful and I would love for you to go out with me tomorrow.” Harry says, looking straight into my eyes. The moon shining brightly and making his face look even more perfect.

“Of course, Harry.” I answer almost instantly.

His smile grows wider, if that was even possible, and he pulls me into his embrace. His curly hair brushing to my neck. I could still smell a slight hint of his cologne. Wow, he smells great.

He chuckles lightly as he pulls away from me. My body feeling cold already.

“Did you smell me?” he asks still smiling.

“Uhmm.. no?” I answer innocently.

“You... are one adorable lady.” He says poking my nose. “And that’s why I like you.”

A giggle made its way out of my mouth. He then takes my hand as we enjoy the view outside. It was a perfect night, with the perfect companion. Things can’t get any better than this.

(A/N): Hope you liked it :) Sorry if it's longer than expected. 

~Ronette xoxo