Harry Styles Imagine

You were sitting there bored from listening to your Science teacher talking about physiscs and stuff. You weren't really paying attention because all you were thinking about is how hurt you were when you boyfriend.... I mean, EX boyfriend dumped you for another girl. "How could he do that? I did everything just to keep him from getting bored of our relationship and he just goes off with some hot chick with ridiculously perfect body! What does she have that I don't have? well, maybe a perfect body...but who the fuck falls for a whore!", you thought to your self. You just sit there getting even more angry just remembering your relationship until the class door slowly opens. You turn to see who it was and there you saw the most adorable.. no... HOT looking boy in the planet! You just stare at him with wide eyes. That curly hair, that perfect smile, those amazing dimples and those beautiful green eyes. Your professor introduces him to the whole class and you can see all the other girls getting excited. "It seems that we have a new student. Everyone, meet Harry Styles. He just moved here from England.", your professor said. He just stands there and gave everyone a shy smile. You know that the other girls would immediatley have a crush on him as he was so gorgeous. "Well go on then, take your seat.", your professor says. He looks for a place to sit and he sees an extra seat..... right beside YOU! As he takes his seat he gives you a friendly smile and you smile back at him. "Hi, I'm (Y/N)", you say shaking his hand. Wow, it felt amazing just to hold his hand for a moment. "Harry, nice to meet you", he says looking at you with his dazling green eyes. You think your heart will just melt and for a moment, you forget about the hurt that your exboyfriend gave you. 

After class Harry joins you as you walk towards your locker. "Uhmm.. sorry, do you want to ask something?" you ask. "Yes actually, I was wondering if you would go out with me?", he says to you with a cheeky smile. "We just met. Why do you want to go out would me? There are lots of other prettier girls in this school, perfect even!", you say putting you books in your locker. "Perfection is overrated, besides, you are just as pretty and you seem different than other of those barbie type of girls.", he explains. He was very sweet and why not? You aren' seeing anyone and he doesn't seem bad. Besides, he's HOT as hell! So you nod your head in acceptance. "Yeah, sure. Just tell me the time and place", you say closing your locker and looking back at him. "How about that new restaurant that just opened.... Nandos maybe? I'll pick you up at 8", he says lighting up even more. "Great! I heard the food there is awesome! Here's my address. Don't be late", you say giving him a piece of paper wit hyour address in it. And you go home to prepare for your date with the hottest boy in school! 

Should I write a Part 2 for this? Please let me know. And If you want one, don't be shy to ask :) btw follow me on twitter if you want @NandosGoddess ! THANKS FOR READING! MORE NEXT WEEK MAYBE! :D