Zayn Malik Imagine (Dedicated to my friend Jannelle)

It 's your birthday and you woke up looking for your boyfriend, Zayn. You let out a sigh as you noticed that he wasn't there. You remembered last night, he had told you that he has to go on tour with the lads. What else is new? , you thought to yourself. You looked at your clock and you noticed that it was already 7:30 am. You hurridly jump out of bed, took a shower, ate your breakfast and went to school. You didn't even notice your mom say goodbye to you because you were already late. It sucks that your birthday is on a school day. When you arrived to your first class it was already starting. Your professor was talking about arithmetic sequence and stuff. You didn't really pay attention as you looked outside the window, wishing that Zayn would come back and sweep you off your feet again. You were inturrupted by the scoff of your teacher looking down at you with annoyance. "Miss (y/n) , would you care to tell us if what is the formula in finding the fifth term in an arithmetic sequence?", he asked. You just stood there waiting for your brain to pop out the answer but it never did. You just nodded your head and answered "Sorry sir, but I don't know".  "Very well then, I'll be seeing you in detention after class", he said sternly. After class you sat there inside the detention room all alone. You couldn't believe that you were stuck in detention on your birthday. You grumbled until the door slowly opened. You were hoping that it was Zayn but sadly it was your mom. You gave her a quiet smile as she held out her hand for you to reach out. "Let's go home", she said to you. "B-but, I have detention", you answered frowning. "It's okay, your professor gave me permission", she answer with a smile. You wondered why your mom was actually kind of happy even though you were sent to detention. But you just shoved the thought away, happy to be coming home and hopefully she was preparing a nice dinner. As you arrived at your house, you wondered why it was so dark. Your mom let go of your hand and walked you to what seemed to be the living room. "M-mom? what's going on", you ask reaching out your hand to try and find her. You were surprised as a pair of large hands grabbed yours. The lights suddenly went on and you looked at the pair of hand that was holding you. You recognized the tattoos printed on each hand and you glanced up to see a man smiling at you and looking at you deeply with his beautiful brown eyes. "ZAYN!", you yelled in excitement as you hugged Zayn tightly as he hugged you back not wanting to let you go. You pulled out of the hug but still holding his hand. "I-I thought you were on tour?" , you said slightly confused. "On your birthday? Never! I had to cancel, I just couldn't leave you during your birthday", he said giving you a passionate kiss. Your mom let out a fake cough and you turned and remembered that she was actually there the whole time. "I'm just going to get dinner ready", she said walking away and giving you a teasing smile. You role your eyes and look back at Zayn wrapping your arms around his neck as he held your waist close to his body as he swayed you all over the living room. You couldn't be any happier than this. 

I am so so so so sorry for not updating like I promised. I was too busy with my school work and I got kinda lazy to make one after. Anyways, I hope this imagine can be enough for you guys to forgive me :) btw, you can follow me on twitter @NandosGoddess

Thanks for reading, more imagines to come this week :)

xoxo