Zayn Malik Imagine: (For Naima Hayfouf)

It’s the premiere of the 1D3D: This Is Us movie and you are currently lining up to get your tickets. Loads of Directioners from have already piled up. You take a peek at how long the line is when suddenly someone bumps your shoulder and sends you falling on the cold hard ground.

“OW!” you exclaim.

“Oh God! I’m so sorry!” a man wearing a beanie says. He lowers his head so that his face isn’t seen.

He then offers you a hand and helps you get up.

“It’s okay, it was my fault,” you say. You can’t really see it but you feel him smile a bit.

He just stands there for a moment when you say, “Uhmm... so are you going to watch the 1D3D movie or something?” 

“Oh, uhmm... kinda,” he answers, obviously a bit nervous.

“Oh, okay! Maybe we can wait in line together!” you say politely. It would be nice to watch a movie with another Directioner and that Directioner being a boy is a huge bonus.

“Uhmm... nah, I already got my tickets. I’ll just see you after the show... uhmm.. what’s your name again?” he asks.

“Naima. My name is Naima,” you answer cheerfully.

“Okay, I’ll see you then,” he quickly says before running after 4 other guys whose faces you can’t really see. 

Well that was weird, you thought.

**Flash Forward To The End Of The Movie**

As the credits roll down the screen you finally let the tears which were brimming on your eyes flow. The movie was absolutely wonderful! As Directioners were starting to get up from their seats, someone behind the curtain says, “Directioners! Please don’t go yet! We have a surprise for you!”

You sit back on your seat as the curtains reveal 5 figures. Your eyes go wide as they take off their hats and show the 5/5 of the familiar gorgeous lads from One Direction right in front of you.

The theatre erupts with screams and squeals and girls chanting “ONE DIRECTION! ONE DIRECTION!” but you seem to be glued to your seat. Unable to move from the sudden surprise.

To add for the shock, Zayn sees you and flashes you a huge grin. You feels like a bomb of butterflies exploded in your stomach.

He then starts walking over to you. 

“Hey!” he says the smile never leaving his face.

When you finally realize what’s happening, you let out a “Hi” in response.

You recognize the beanie that he was holding and your eyes go ever wider at the realization. Zayn was the boy you bumped into earlier. The same one who offered his hand to help you. You are desperately fighting the urge to fangirl in front of him so you just let out a nervous laugh.

“S-so... you were the boy from earlier?” you ask, suddenly finding the courage to start a conversation.

He chuckles and says “Yeah, that was me.”

You stare deeply into his golden-brown eyes. You don’t even realize you were staring for about 5 minutes until he lets out a cough.

You feel your face get hot. 

“So, I meant what I said earlier about meeting up after the movie. And uhmm...” he trails off.

“And?” you push.

“Well.... I was meaning to ask if you wanted to go on dinner with me,” He mumbles that quietly that you almost didn’t hear it.

“Tonight?” you ask.

“Y-yeah. If that’s okay with you,” he says and you see a tint of pink showing on his cheeks.

Awwwwww... he’s blushing, you think to yourself.

“Sure, why not!” you answer and give him a genuine smile.

“Great, right this way.” He ushers you to the exit and into a limo with the other lads sitting inside.

“Hey lads, this is Naima,” Zayn introduces you. They smile and wave at you in response.

“And she’s going to have dinner with us,” he adds.

You see Harry giving you a smug look. “Well I would like to get to know her better.”

“Hands off, Styles. She’s mine!” You hear Zayn say and he wraps his arms around you.

And that was the start of a beautiful relationship.