Harry Styles Imagine (For Geraldine) :New Year's Proposal

It’s New Year’s Eve tonight and you were digging through your closet for a dress to wear for tonight’s party. Harry had invited you to be his date for the bash he and the boys were throwing at their flat down London and you agreed. It had been 5 years since you and Harry got together and until now you still couldn’t believe you lasted this long. Given that Harry’s past relationships only lasted a few months but deep inside you knew that Harry was the right guy.

He was always there for you; during your first flight to Paris, first time you went on tour with him, first time you spent the holidays with him, the first time you got hate and your first kiss. And now here you were, 5 years later and still getting the same butterflies whenever you see or even hear Harry’s name.

After an hour of debating which dress to wear and whether to put your hair up or down, you’ve finally gotten dressed and are now walking down the stairs just as a car honks in front of your house.

Someone knocks on the door and you open it already expecting who it is.

“Hey, babe!—WOAH!” He stares at you mesmerized and you start to wonder if he thinks the dress is a bit too much.

“Is anything wrong Harry?” you ask shyly.

“N-nothing. Just, WOW! I never thought you’d look even more beautiful.”  He gushed.

You blush slightly and playfully smack at his arm. He grins then offers his hand for you to take.

“What a gentleman.” You compliment him.

“I try.” He replies with a cocky smirk. There goes the butterflies again.

When you arrive at their flat you were met by blaring speakers and one hell of a crowd. You grab at Harry’s arm as you enter the living room, scared that you might get separated by the mass of people.

He sneaks an around your waist and pulls you closer.

“GERALDINE! Darling, over here!” You hear someone call and you crane your neck over to see Perrie waving at you, one arm wrapped around Zayn’s neck. You walk over to where they are and realized they were right beside the drink table.

Perrie was the first to greet you into a bone cracking hug.

“P-pez, c-can’t breathe...” You warn, as Perrie lets you go laughing before she apologizes.

Harry shakes his head as he takes you hand in his then you both nod over at Zayn as he shows off his pearly whites.

“Where are the rest of the boys?” Harry asks Zayn.

The black-haired lad pointed over to the dance floor where Louis and Niall were doing some kind of weird dance then at Liam who was sitting with a crowd of people, Sophia on his lap.

Harry chuckles then excuses himself from Zayn and Perrie as he leads you towards the terrace.

You can’t help but notice the knowing grin Perrie and Zayn flashed until you were near the balcony.

You breathe in the fresh air and admire the great view of the London streets then lean your head over Harry’s shoulder. He pulls away though and you pout.

The Cheshire lad suddenly kneels in one knee and grabs something from his pocket, your heart races so hard in your chest you think it would jump out.

“Geraldine,” he starts as he holds your hand. “You know how we’ve been together for 5 years now and how much I love you right?” You nod as he continues, “Well I’ve been thinking... that maybe I want to be with you for much longer. And maybe we could find our own place and have our own family? I guess what I’m saying is... Geraldine Gregorio will you give me the greatest honour of having you as my bride?” He asks looking straight into your teary eyes.

You let out a “YES!” then sob and kiss him passionately. He grabs your waist as you pull lightly on his hair. Your lips kneading perfectly before you pull-away panting. He smiles at you, not a grin or a smirk, a genuine smile filled with adoration and love then puts a ring on your finger.

Suddenly fireworks exploded in the background and you look over to the sky, your fiancé holding your waist and enjoy the view.