Chapter 10

"Pranipat kaki!" a male voice said catching everybody's attention. "Pranipat! nanda maharaj and Yashodha maharani!" a female said who looked like his mother. "Ayan! Jatila kaki! Please come in." Draupadi said being joyed seeing them.

" Draupadi said being joyed seeing them

"Pranipat kaki!" Draupadi said

"Pranipat kaki!" Draupadi said. "Ayushman bhava." jatila said. "I will bring tea for you." Draupadi said. "Thoughtful as ever." jatila said and Draupadi went in the kitchen. "jatila? How come you are here?" Rohini said. "Why? Can't I visit my soon to be daughter-in-law and Ayan his soon to be wife?" Jatila asked making the pandavas and Kunti freeze.

"Ofcourse you can." yashodha said welcoming them in. "Kunti, she is jatila and her son Abhimanyu aka Ayan. And jatila and ayan she is maharani kunti of hastinapur and her son the divine booned pandavas." Yashodha introduced. "Daughter in law? Wife?" Kunti asked confused.

"Draupadi, my soon to be daughter in law and Ayan's soon to be wife." jatila said. "Pranipat." the pandavas said with a heavy heart. "Pranipat kumaro." jatila and ayan said. "How come we didn't know?" Kunti asked. "Maharani you are in hastinapur and this was since their childhood as Ayan is right in Gokul and so is draupadi. None of them will have to be separated." jatila said.

"Mata we have some work. We will get going." Arjun said and they all went out. Draupadi then entered and gave them their teas and started chattering. "Ayan!" Draupadi called and ayan hummed in response. "Ayan can you pass me my hair tie?" Draupadi said and Ayan came and tied her hair loosely. "thank you!" Draupadi said filling the matkas.