Plan B

{ Episode Six }

{ Episode Six }

"hey"Caroline and i both say when we see Bonnie. "hi. hows your mom? Elena filled me inon everything."she says "um, i'm going to take her home tonight."Care said "Caroline. Ellie......never mind i gotta go."Bonnie said "did you um find the moon stone"i asked "not yet. hey, do you remember that old well where we used to play when we were kids?"she asked "yeah"me and Care said "it's in the wood do you remember where ?"she asked "on the edge on the old Lockwood property. why?"i asked "i think that where Mason is keeping the moon stone. i gotta go"Bonnie says "well,we can come with you"Caroline said "no, it's okay"she says and we nod "sure"Bonnie says "okay"Care says and we follow behind Bonnie

~~~

"Stefan!"i hear my sister yell and i speed to her "Elena!"i said "Ellie, Stefan down there and the chain is rusted "Elena said and i was about to jump down there "no, no, no, you can't . it's filled with vervain. Ellie we've got to get him out ! now!"Elena shouts and i grabbed the chain and tired it on Elena, Bonnie and Caroline finally caught up. "you ready"i asked "yeah"she says and i slowly put her down. it slips a little "sorry"i shout "it's okay. keep going"she says and i do.

"Elena whats going on down there"i asked "pull him up!"she shouts and i begin to pull him up. when he was all the way up we pulled him out and laid in down. "Elena!"Caroline yelled and Bonnie and i was making sure Stefan was okay "ready for you "Care said "hold on. i need to find the stone. "Elena says "hurry!"Care shouts "hold on. i think i found it"she says then she screams "Elena! whats wrong?!"i shout "pull me up"she screams and me and Caroline pull her up. Bonnie helps her out and then she goes to stefan. Elena cuts herself and me and Caroline turn away."i got the stone, Stefan. Stefan, it's gonna be okay. everything is going be okay."Elena says.

~~~

i was standing next to Damon as i listened to Elena and Stefan break up. i looked at Damon when i heard Elena walking "say something"i said and gave him a push and he sighs "Elena...i riled Katherine up. i...i wasn't thinking. i didn't think"he says "it doesn't matter, Damon. she won. Katherine won"Elena says and leaves. i walk next to Damon and grabbed him by his chin so now he was looking at me. "it's not your fault"i said and he nods "yeah it is"he said and walked up stair.

~Damon Pov~

i looked into her eyes, those beautiful eyes that i have seemed to not be able to look away from for long. "it's not your fault"she says and i know she believes that but it is. everything is my fucking fault "yes it is"i say and walked up to my room and soon after i hear her walking up and to my room "Damon"she says and i look at her "would you like for me to stay"she asked "i'm the wrong Salvatore that needs a friend right now"i said and start to get ready for bed "i didn't ask that Damon, i asked would you like for me to stay"she says "yes"i said and she smiles and takes her jacket off "good because Elena was my ride"she says and i chuckle.

we both laid down and we face each other and i have been catching feeling for her but i'm confused because i love Elena. god these Gilbert women "your not as bad as you think Damon"she says and turns around and fall asleep while i look up at the ceiling thinking about Elena...and Ellie. I am so screwed