trust gain

...

"Aww who's this cutie!" Mina chirped as she ran up to Eri. Eri didn't like where this was going so she ran away.
Mina wasn't having it and chased her. Eri began to panic as the pink teenager began to gain on her.

Watching was Momo and Jirou. Both laughing at the running girls. "I'm gonna get you!" Mina cheered. Eri wasn't having it anymore...

She jumped into the air was mina was about to grab her,sending mina forward giving her the chance to land on her back and jolt off of it. Mina was sent forward as Eri landed on her back and jumped off in the opposite direction. She fell to the ground, luckily not injuring herself in any form. Eri continued to run off.

Momo and Jirou both gasped at what Eri did, not only did she jump higher that mina's height she landed and jumped off her back.

"Let go of me!" Eri hissed. She was being held
By uruaka.

"Sorry girly but you're room is off limits for now!" Uruaka chirped as she made Eri float. Eri tried to maneuver herself in the air but it was no use. She was stuck. Mina got up and dusted herself off. After she ran up to the floating Eri. "Leave me alone!" Eri hissed as she began to kick her legs around. Mina grabbed her by her waist and laughed at Eri's antics.

"Calm down! We just wanna play,come on!" Mina said as she pulled out a dress from out of no where. "I'm not removing this!" Eri hissed. She was still wearing her villain outfit, she didn't want to take it off. Eri bit mina's arm making her let go sending Eri to the ceiling. "Leave me alone, I'm fine by myself!" Eri hissed.

"Eri, this would be a good chance to gain everyone's trust. It'll make my life easier when it comes to stealing some more information" Midoryia said through the comms. Eri internally groaned as she fixated herself on the ceiling, her legs on it like she's standing upside down. Eri stretched out her arms and prepared to lunch herself down.

"Look, I'm not removing my outfit" Eri said. "Fineeee" mina muttered. "I'm trusting you right now to catch me. If you don't I'm telling Aizawa" Eri hissed. "I'll catch you!" Uruaka said stretching her hands out. Eri bent her legs in preparation to send herself, then launched directly at uruaka.

Uruaka manages to catch her but ended up falling back in the process luckily mina caught her before she could get injured. uruaka releases her quirk and Eri finally touched the ground.

"...you all seem like okay people...
But hurt me and you won't see the end of it" Eri said beginning to walk over to the couch. She sat down besides momo making the black haired girl cry tears of joy.

"Soo? What are you guys doing for the festival?" Eri asked. "We want it to be a surprise! But. What's your favorite food?" Momo said. "Apples." Eri replied. "Okay!"

"Anyways why are you so stubborn on wearing that?" Mina asked sitting down across from Eri.
"I don't have to explain myself to you" Eri hissed. "Woah sassy, who taught you those big words? Your like 5" mina joked. "I'm 7." Eri said bluntly. "Oh sorry" mina chuckled awkwardly.

"Hey Eri! Look at this list of toy and pick 1 thing out" momo said pulling out a list from 'no where'. "Uhh this doll" Eri said pointing to the paper. Momo activated her quirk and the doll on the paper came out of her hand like it was nothing. "How did you do that??" Eri asked confused. "It's my quirk! I can make anything that isn't alive as long as I know it's structure" momo replied. "That's cool" Eri commented as she held the doll.

"What's your quirk?" Uruaka asked. "Rewind. I can rewind alive things into nothing." Eri replied. "That's so cool! Do you have a degree as to how much you rewind something? Or can you only rewind people til they don't exist?" Uruaka asked.

"I can rewind people to a specific state if needed. Like I can rewind the body to before it was injured.
If I wanted to" Eri replied. "Woah! You would be an amazing nurse or hero!" Uruaka chirped. Eri held in a snarky remark, she has to gain their trust and if she kept talking about how she wouldn't change they wouldn't trust her. She had to make it seem like they were winning.

"Really?" She asked, not really caring for the response. She was stuck in being a Villain and nothing was changing that.

"Yeah!" Uruaka smiled. Eri wore a fake smile and looked at the ground.

As time went on Eri slowly got all of their trust by making it seem like she changed.
She acted more nice despite wanting to kill everyone there. No one knew she had her knives in her either, though she knew if she's revealed them they'd take them away.

3 days before the festival.

"Eri I'll be popping in for a visit, it's the day I steal the main information" Eri said through her comm. "This has been horrible, it better be worth it" Eri whispered. She was in the bathroom of her own room. "You'll be getting quite a big reward when we're done don't worry" Midoryia reassured her.

"ERI!! COME ON LETS PLAY!!" Uruaka screamed from outside of her room.
"Keep everyone distracted, I need to get to Aizawa's room" Midoryia said. Eri walked out of the bathroom and found uruaka and a couple others waiting for her. She put on her act and they all went downstairs to play.

Kurogiri opened a portal into Eri's bathroom and Midoryia walked in.
He stretched before using dark matter on all the shadows so he'd be able to travel though it.

Since dark matter can mimic the look of a shadow it was quite useful to use when Midoryia needed to quickly travel.

Midoryia walked into the dark matter he casted on the wall. He traveled downstairs though the dark matter and found Eri with the rest of the class and Aizawa. They were playing charades. Midoryia poked his head out and waved. The entire class was facing Eri, the opposite of where Midoryia was. Only Eri was facing him.

Midoryia sank back into the wall of dark matter and found Aizawa's room.
There he found all the information he needed.

The classes improvement to be exact and all of their weaknesses to follow. Not to mention the key to Eri's bracelets.

In 3 days the festival will take place.
That's when...

When the league takes Eri back.