Torture

...

Bakugo woke up feeling groggy. He has been drugged once brought back to the base because he wouldn't stop exploding everything. He could move but all his muscles and limbs felt numb. Bakugo looked at his arms and legs.

They were chained to the ground.
"It looks like you're awake" a familiar voice said. Midoryia walked into his torture chamber.

"...D-deku..why?" Bakugo asked. "You out of all people can't be asking why. Not only did you bully me when I was young you bullies me in middle school" Midoryia spat. Bakugo felt his heart drop, "middle school. What do you mean?! I never saw you" Bakugo thought to himself.

"Don't you remember that kid named Daisuke Kio?" Midoryia said. "What?! No way you were that quirkless freak" Bakugo spat. "I went in disguise you moron. I didn't reveal my quirk because it was strong. You bullies me countlessly and endlessly through out my entire life! I think...

It's time you felt that pain" Midoryia said approaching Bakugo with a scalpel.

(TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️)

"W-what are you about to do... The Deku I knew wouldn't hurt a fly" Bakugo asked. "I think you know the answer to that question Katsuki. And the Deku you knew died a while back. I'm a villain now, heros disgust me. As do you" Midoryia spat as he grabbed Bakugo's arms.

"Now.

What should I cut into your skin first" Midoryia chuckled manically. "Back away you psycho!" Bakugo spat pulling back his numb arms. "We can't have you fighting now" Midoryia said as he grabbed Bakugo's arms and forced them still using a solid dark matter whip.

Bakugo fought hard to pull his arm back but it was no use. It was stuck. Midoryia grabbed the scalpel and began to cut through Bakugo's skin.

Blood began to purfouesly drip from every incision Midoryia made as Midoryia dug the scalpel deep. He wasn't writing anything in particular, he was just randomly cutting through his skin. Bakugo was screaming in agony, Midoryia had hit a vital vein.

"Now we can't have you die of bleeding out and it looks like I hit a vein." Midoryia said as a sinister grin made its way to his face. Bakugo was squirming in pain. Midoryia made ice form on Bakugo's skin, it only made it more numb while healing him.

With how deep he dug with the scalpel it would leave a couple scars.

"S-so cold... How do you have more than 1 q-quirk" Bakugo stuttered. "I can thank AFO for that." Midoryia said. Bakugo's already pale skin became paler upon the mentioning of AFO.

"Oh right. Your all might's successor aren't you. It would explain your rapid and explosive speed. Not to mention your enhanced strength" Midoryia chuckled. "H-how did you k-know?" Bakugo asked. "AFO told me." Midoryia said grabbed Bakugo's other arm. Bakugo had stopped bleeding in his other arm but it hurt from how cold it was.

Bakugo couldn't even activate his quirk with how numb his body was.

"Just so you know this isn't even a quarter of what you did to me my entire life. You made me feel worthless, like my life didn't matter. That I should just die and no one would care. And when I went missing no body even bothered to search for me proving my point. I'm glad the league found me, I couldn't imagine living a pathetic life with you in it" Midoryia spat as he continued to cut through Bakugo's skin.

Bakugo was crying in pain as blood dripped to the ground. "I'll let you bleed this time. You won't die from these cuts but you'll definitely get hurt" Midoryia chuckled as he moved onto Bakugo's legs.

Midoryia rolled up Bakugo's pants revealing his shins. Midoryia cut right through revealing his shin bone, Bakugo screeched in pain as Midoryia hut Bakugo's bone with the scalpel. Midoryia then rotated his leg and stabbed right through Bakugo's calf earning Midoryia and strong help it pure agony.