School Festival

Class 1-A had spent a long time doing this thing for the festival. They did surveys, learned to cook, and more.
And the 'thing' they're doing for the festival is~~~

A food eating competition.

The day of the festival finally came. The weather was starting to get a bit cooler though it wasn't sweater weather. It was a calm breezy Friday morning. 10:30am.

Class 1-A got their stand ready and had a line of volunteers. Eri was in her villain outfit, she still had all the knives she brought in from day 1. She was super excited and didn't even bother hiding it.

Everyone thought she was excited for the festival but they were heavily mistaken.

"Eri come here!" Momo chirped as she hid something behind her back. Eri looked up at her and walked to her, a breeze flowing through making her hair flow with it.

Momo stooped her head to her level and pulled out a candy apple from behind her back. "Surprise!" She said. "What is this?" Eri asked as she took the candy apple. "It's a candy apple! For the festival we're doing a eating competition so we decided to make you a nice snack!" Momo cheered. Eri's eyes widened at the Apple that was the size of half of her face. She took a bite, the sweet taste of  pure sugar mixing with the juicy apple. She loved it.

"It's amazing! Thanks" she said continuing to eat the apple. "Glad you like it! Now wanna help hosting the competition we have a line of people!" Momo asked. "Sure" Eri said following Momo away. Momo took Eri to small little stand and gave her a microphone and paper. "Just read the words written here into the big microphone" momo instructed. Eri nodded her head and did what she said.

"Welcome to class 1-A's food eating competition. The first 10 people in line please come in and we'll get this party started" Eri read off though the mic.

Soon the chairs set up were loaded with people from all of UA. They were excited to eat.

"Finish up that apple Eri we're already here~" Midoryia chuckled. Eri put down the microphone and sat at the stand. She didn't feel like moving from her standing point since it gave her a nice view.

Eri looked around and saw Midoryia. He was in his villain outfit just wearing a hoodie over his head and hiding in dark matter within a shadow.

"When are you going to get me?" She whispered. "Once this first competition ends" Midoryia replied.

Eri groaned as she looked at the people scarfing down the tons of food loaded in front of them.
Kirishima was one of the competitors and was eating the fastest. Gaining up on him was none other than Bakugo.

The competition went on for 10 more minutes before~

"Katsuki Bakugo is our winner!" Momo cheered through another microphone. Bakugo had a mess of food all over his face but was sitting with a prideful expression. The other 9 competitors weren't even mad. They did it for the good food.

Eri was bubbling with excitement, she managed to finish the candy apple right before the first round ended. Eri noticed the microphone besides her was suddenly getting enveloped in dark matter and dragged into a smaller puddle.  She silently chuckled as she grabbed a knife of her own.

"On with the-" momo was cut off by a louder noise.
Coming from none other than Midoryia.

"Woah is this class 1-A!? And who else do I see? Is that little Eri?" Midoryia chuckled through the microphone. Everyone turned to face Midoryia as the crowd fell silent. "Who are you?" They asked as they still didn't see his face. Midoryia chuckled and flew up into the air using his wings.

"Come one you all know me. It's your one and only, The Dark Entity!!" Midoryia cheered pulling off his hoodie. The crowd all gasped when they saw him, how did he get in? Wasn't the security extra tight for this reason?

"Protect Eri!!" They all screamed. Momo was the first person to grab Eri but Eri wasn't having it. She stabbed momo and jumped into the air pulling the knife out of her side while at it. Midoryia caught her using dark matter and brought her to his side.

"E...ri.. why?" Momo cried as blood began to spill from her side. Eri glared at the crowd of people who were staring at her. Midoryia quickly unlocked Eri of all the bracelets she was forced to wear.

Aizawa wasn't on the scene yet.

"Why are you doing this Eri!? I thought we were your friends?!" Mina cried as she bandaged her friend's side. "We were never friends, it was all an act. Now that Sensei has all the information he needs I can leave this dump" Eri chuckled.

"It...it was all an act?" Uruaka asked.
"Where the hell did you get that knife brat??!" Bakugo spat as he charged up one for all and went charging at Eri. "Oh that, she's always had them. Honestly for heros you're all quite stupid to not check her for any weapons" Midoryia laughed through the microphone as he used a dark matter wall. Bakugo crashed right into it.

Aizawa came running into the scene he saw Eri being healed by Midoryia using a dark whip and a crashed down Bakugo. "Eri what are you doing fight back!" Aizawa hissed activating his quirk on Midoryia. Midoryia fell to the ground catching Eri before she did. Midoryia chuckled as he pulled out a gun. Eri stood a good distance from Midoryia and activated her quirk.

"Why would I fight back?" Eri chuckled. Aizawa's face went grim once he came into realization of what was happening. "I need back up, code red" Aizawa said into his walkie talkie.

"Well I have who I need, I could just kill you people but I want Eri's disappearance to sting so~ bye bye" Midoryia said as he waited for Kurogiri's portal to open up.

"Oh no you don't!" Bakugo spat running at Eri.

"NO BAKUGO DON'T!" Aizawa screamed using his quirk on Eri instead of Midoryia. "Oh would you look at that my quirk's back" Midoryia chuckled as he sent dark matter globs at Aizawa's eyes. Eri jumped into the air and round house kicked Bakugo's head. Midoryia grabbed her out of the way of Bakugo's rage using dark matter. Eri pulled out 2 of her throwing knives and sent them directly at Bakugo, hitting his stomach and the lower cavity of his chest. He fell to the ground, spitting up some blood. Kurogiri's portal opened up shortly Eri gave the class s one last glance and chuckle before completely returning back to the league.

Bakugo was rushed to recovery girl as well as Momo, they were rapidly losing blood.

Eri felt glad to be back she missed every aspect of the base of the league. She missed her room the most.

Eri escaped UA...

And..
Something big was coming.