𝐴𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒- chapter 7

Dream's POV.
I wake up to feel something missing, I look next to me and see she's gone..
"Y/N?"
I had gotten up and saw no one there, none of her stuff was there. I slipped on my shoes and ran out, I was still in my sleeping clothes and I was scared for her. Where was she?
I had seen George and went up to him.
"Have you seen Y/N?"
He had looked confused, like he didn't know her. As I was completely correct.
"Who's Y/N?-"
How does he not remember?
"The girl we met while on the adventure? The one who literally almost died after getting caught in the snow?"
George had backed up.
"We didn't go on a journey Dream, you just had a dream-"
My legs had moved before I could think. I've felt this before.
"Be careful dream! What just happened?-"
I heard George say before running into the forest, I've been here before. It was snowing. The snow felt familiar. My legs were moving faster than ever, Y/N.. the cottage. It couldn't have been a dream..
Keeping going.
Almost there.
The cave. I've been here.
Nothing.
More.
I see it. I see a clearing.
Nothing. Where is it. Where is the cottage. Please Y/N, where are you.
I know you're real, you have to be.
"Clay!"
It's her. I hear her. Where did it come from?
"Clay come on! You're so slow!"
Again, I can tell where it's coming from this time.
Run.
I start sprinting, where is she.
"Clay? Where'd you go? Claaaaay!"
No, over there.
"Clay, where's the castle?"
The castle. DreamSMP. I start running again, I make it to the SMP faster but where is everyone. The castle is gone.
I'm alone.
"Y/N! George!! Sapnap!!"
Nothing. Where are they.
"George.. nick.. please. I'm scared. I'm alone again. Not again. Why again. Please. Please come back."
Tears trickle down my face,
"Y/N.."
I can't take it. I'm alone.
"Clay.. clay? What happened?"
Who was that. I don't recognize the voice, please anyone let me have someone.
"Clay! Clay I'm right here! Look up clay."
I look up and see no one.
"Where are you? Please don't leave me alone."
I start to stand, the castle. Where'd it go? I look around, where's the SMP. It's all gone.
No.. this can't be happening. I grasp my arm tightly. My nails dig into my arm. Why didn't I feel it? I squeezed harder. What's happening.
I'm scared.
No. Please don't say this is the end. Am I dead? No this can't be happening.
"Please.. no.. I'm scared.. what happening."
I feel someone shake me. My eyes spring open as my grip tightens.
"Clay.. you're hurting my arm.."
It was all a dream.
———————————————————————————
                                    Y/N's POV.
His fingernails dug into my arms.
"Clay.. you're hurting my arm.."
He had looked at me, his eyes were teary, he was pale, he was shaking.
"Clay?.. I'd you have a ni-"
I couldn't finish my sentence when I was embraced in a hug. He was shaking all over, he hugged me tightly.
"Y/N.. promise you're not gonna leave me again."
Again? He had a nightmare.
"I never said I'd leave you in the first place."
He pulled his head out my shoulder and I saw tears trickle down his face, I wiped his tears and smiled.
"You'll never have to be alone when I'm here Clay."
———————————————————————————
576 words
———————————————————————————
A/C- hi so this is a short chapter but I have no motivation anymore so yeah- I wanted some angst followed by some cute happy so :)