𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠- Chapter 11

Y/N's POV.

Clay was talking about bringing in a small tree, Christmas was in two days and I still couldn't get up without Clays help. I hadn't celebrated any holiday in a few years, Clay said it'd be his first Christmas without George or Nick.
"You can go back Clay, I'll just sit around and read until you return"
He had looked at me and chuckled.
"Sap probably hates me and I don't want George to have to deal with the two of us"
I had nodded, I wasn't one to happily celebrate holidays but I guess I could do it for Clay.
"I don't have anything for any holidays, so I guess we can make somethings! I can see if I can make somethings to make the little balls-"
I had tried to stand but hesitated and sat back down.
"Ornaments? Also stay seated, you can't strain your back anymore than it already is. You'll hurt yourself."
I look at him and smile. I feel happy to have Clay, I haven't wanted more than to be by his side and now I was.
"Do you think I can leave for a bit to find a tree? I'm sure I have a bit on me I can protect myself with! Just stay here!"
I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah! Just be careful, take your armor and I have a spare shield in my extra room-"
He nodded. After he got the stuff to go on his journey and find a tree and maybe some more for the decorations I was alone.
"I could do something useful- maybe try and make a few potions or maybe make dinner for when he returns!"
I had struggled to stand up but after a few seconds of struggling I had stood up after hesitating to move due to pain but made my way to the kitchen stove. I was gonna make spaghetti, something not to hard but time consuming. I had began to prepare the tomatoes and everything when a knock came to the door, confused I walked to the door and opened it and saw a tall person. A pink braid fell to their side along with a red cape that draped over them, I had looked up to their face, a pig skull mask covered a small portion of his face, he had on royal looking clothes. A large sword fell at his side as he opened his mouth to speak.
"Y/n. If I'm correct Dream is staying here and due to our rivalry you will be coming with me."
Was I being kidnapped?- I was confused, his voice sounded calm but it sent shivers up my spine.
"Get on your shoes. Hurry it up."
I panicked, although hurting moved I didn't want to be slow. I didn't want to risk getting me or Clay hurt.
After doing so he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me outside. I was in a thin (f/c) long sleeved shirt, it was Clays. It had a smiley face in the middle, I was matching it with a long black skirt, my boots matched it.
"Don't make a sound. If you do. I'll kill you."
The cold hit me quickly, soon enough I was on a horse trotting of quickly. I heard some shouting in the distance.
"Y/N!!!"
I heard the shouting near closer as I heard who it was, it was Clay. It was cold. I felt the horse make an abrupt turn as the trotting stopped, my eyes closed tightly and my arms pulled to my chest. I opened my eyes to be pulled off the horse forcefully. Was it clay? I sighed in relief thinking it was in but I was met to a sword to my neck.
'I'm gonna die here aren't I..'
I think, I looked at Clay who didn't have his mask on looked scared.
"Leave her out of his Techno. What do you want?"
I could feel the smirk on his face as the sword put more pressure on my throat. I clenched my eyes shut, I was terrified.
"You know what I want Dream. I want the sword."
I had opened my mouth to speak to feel the hand that was on my shoulder moved up to my neck and gripped it tightly. I couldn't force air into my mouth or nose.
"In the mountains behind Tommy's house! Just put her down Technoblade."
I heard a chuckle escape from his mouth as the sword was taken away from my throat and put away, I felt the grip on my neck slowly let away from my neck as I was able to breathe, I had took a deep breath as I felt the man step away,
"Thanks Dream, have a Merry Christmas."
I feel Clay run up to me and put his hands on my shoulders, I feel him squeeze them tightly.
"did he hurt you? Why didn't you fight back? You c..."
His words quickly became nothing as I started hearing a different voice.
What's wrong with you? You really should've told him to not say where the sword was, it wouldn't really matter, he wouldn't have killed you. I know technoblade more than you think, I know more than you, you're just stupid.
"Y/n? Y/n! Y/n are you ok?"
I was snapped back to reality by Clay who looked concerned.
"Y/n! Answer me!"
He had said sort of worried.
"I- I'm sorry.. he had his sword and I don't like swords he just looked so scary and threatening and I didn't have time to grab my staff and I was too scared that I was gonna hurt myself and I didn't wanna hurt him even if it would mean protecting myself I just didn't want to do anything- I was scared! It was so so stupid I couldn't do anything about it when I'm reality I could've avoided this in the first place."
I had felt tears well up in my eyes as each word just fell out my mouth, half way through the sentence tears welled out my eyes and I just started balling.
I felt his grip on my shoulders loosen as he pulled me forward into a hug. It hurt as he tightly gripped my back, he grabbed my legs and lifted me off the ground.
"I'm sorry I over reacted, let's go home Y/N.."