Chapter 22: Family dinner

Previously on the Trio

Drunk Hope flipped the cup off Josie's hand making it fall in the ground. Josie quickly went to pick up the shattered glass on the ground. " Ahh! " Josie winced in pain as the glass cut her. Josie continued to pick it up and throwing it away.

After making Hope drink water, She laid down beside Hope and said " Good night Hopey! "

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhh!!"Hope winced in pain as she put her hand on her head. "God! How much did I drink?" Hope said to herself. Hope turned her head over to see Josie sound asleep. Hope then took Josie's hand wanting to play with her fingers. But that was when she saw the cuts on her fingers. Hope then looked around the room, when she spotted a small bag filled with glass. Hope internally scolds herself "Dang it, Hope! What have you done this time!"

"Hmmm..." Josie stretches herself signalling she has woken up. Josie looks at a wide awake Hope and says " Good Morning Babe! How's your head? You should drink the water on the table."

"I'm fine Princess! But your fingers? It was me right?" Hope asked.

"Well, after you got drunk. I brought you to your room, I wanted to make you drink water but you slapped it across my hand making it fall, so I had to pick up the broken pieces." Josie explained.

"Omg! I'm so sorry Josie!" Hope apologized feeling guilty for what she did.

"It's okay, I forgive you." Josie. Said putting her hands on Hope's.

Suddenly, Hope then heard buzzing sounds coming from her phone. Hope grabbed her phone and saw messages from her family group chat.

Always and Forever

Hayley:Hope, sweetie, how are you feeling?

Klaus: Littlest wolf, drink more water

Freya: what happened last night?

Rebekah: details please...

Hope: Hi mom, dad. I'm fine and I drank water, Josie made me. Nothing happened last night I was just drunk and made a fool of myself infront of Josie.

Davina: hmmmmmm....

Klaus: littlest wolf, we are having a family dinner tonight at Mystic Grills, we wanted to invite Josie could you check with her?

Hope: What!? Okay okay I'll ask her...

Hope stopped texting and looked up to see a quite confused Josie. "My parents wants to invite you to our family dinner tonight. It's okay if you don't want to come." Hope said.

"It's fine, I'll come." Josie blurted out. " Okay I'll tell them." Hope said.

Hope: She's coming, please don't be so hard on her... See you!

Klaus: Alright! See you !

Hayley: see you sweetie!

Freya: See you!

Rebekah:See you!

Davina: See you!