𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

Y/n's pov
-
It's morning now. I am lying in bed beside Taehyung. He is still asleep. He's so cute when he's asleep.

It's my birthday. I'm finally an adult. I was very excited about my 18th birthday, but now it means nothing. It's a simple day. No one here knows that today is my birthday. It will be my first birthday without my family. 

I miss them.

"Good morning, princess" I heard Taehyung's deep voice. He woke up.

"Good morning, Taehyung" I smiled at him.

He kissed me in the forehead and after a while got out of bed. Taehyung went to the bathroom and came back after fifteen minutes.

"Go take a shower and get dressed" he said while he put on his shirt. This time he dressed in a white shirt, not black.

"I don't want. I want to stay in bed longer" I pulled the covers over my head. Then suddenly I felt the weight of Taehyung come on the bed beside me. He took off blanket from me.

"Come on y/n! I have surprise for you" he begged me. What a surprise? Does he know that today is my birthday?

"Fine!" I got out of bed and went to take a shower.

A few minutes later I was already dressed. When I entered the room, Taehyung was no longer there. Where he's?

I leave the room and go to the first floor. It's so quiet here. I'm worried. Did something happened?

Maybe they all eat breakfast now? I go to the kitchen, but it is empty. Then I go towards the living room. I have no idea where they are all. Maybe they are still asleep? When I go to the living room, I see them all there.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N..." they all started singing happy birthday. Do they know that today is my birthday? They all smile and stand next to the table on which the cake is placed. There are eighteen candles on the cake.

"Happy birthday!" Hana runs to me and hugs me.

"Time for gifts!" Jungkook shouted and came to me. He gave me a gift box.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"It's a gift to you. Open it. I hope you like it" Jungkook blushed. He's a cute boy.

"Oh okay!" I open the box and see the albums of my favorite band Got7, with their signatures on albums.

"Oh my god! Jungkook, I like it very much! Thank you!" I hug him. It is one of the best gifts. I wanted to buy got7 new album for a long time, but I haven't found the time for it. And now I got it as a gift!

"Now it's my turn to give her a gift" Taehyung came closer to me with a big gift box in his hands.

"I've been thinking about what to give you for birthday for a long time, and just recently I thought about what might make you happy. Be careful, there is a very important thing there" he handed me the box in my hands. The box is a little heavy.

I open the box and the puppy comes out of there. It's a puppy! I can't believe! Taehyung gave me a puppy. It is so cute. I put the box on the ground and take the puppy in my hands.

"Taehyung, it's so cute! I can't believe I got a puppy for my birthday!" I bring the puppy closer to myself. It is a black and tan Pomeranian dog.

"Thank you, Taehyung!" I kiss him on the cheek.

"How do we name a puppy?" Taehyung asked and smiled at me.

"Hmm... maybe... Yeontan? What do you thing?" I like that name a lot.