𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

Y/n's pov
-
"Then I'll tell her who I'm and what things we have to do now..." that man scares me. Why does he speak so mysteriously and...

"I think now is the time. She must know before she dies" Yeonjun laughed standing next to that man as his adviser. When I hear the word "death", I feel like my heart nearly jumped out of my chest.

What else should I know? My life is a big secret and it has already fed me up. How many more times will I have to face a new secret? There will probably be no more. After all, I will die here...

"Y/n" I hear my name in that man's voice. I raise my head and look straight at him.

"When I last time saw you, you were a very little girl. An innocent and life-afflicted girl. You probably don't remember me, but I'm your father's brother. I am the man who raised your brother" is he the man who adopted Yoongi? How? But why did he kidnap me then? He is lying. That man is not my uncle who helped my brother.

"Yeonjun, remove the tape from her face. I want to talk fully with this girl" that man said and soon than a second Yeonjun removed the tape from my face.

"What the hell are you talking about here?" as soon as I felt the opportunity to speak, I yelled at him right in the face.

"Why are you talking so harshly with your uncle? Calm down, okay? You should beg me not to kill you and your friend" why do such disgusting people like him appear in my life...

"Then explain to me, 'uncle', why did you kidnap me? The man who raised my brother wouldn't do so" I spoke in a calmer voice this time.

"You and your brother must die. I am the only one who has to handle our family affairs and not your brother. I have to become a mafia boss of Min family. So I have you both removed from my life" the reason this man kidnapped me and wants to kill me is that my brother is a mafia boss and not him? This world is really something...

"So if you only want me and my brother to die, why did you kidnap Hana?" I asked.

"Boss, don't you think she's asking too much?" this bastard really doesn't know when to shut up.

"There is another reason for this that you do not need to know" uncle smiled and turned to walk towards the door.

"Don't worry, your two brothers will be here soon" these were the last words he said before leaving.

"Hana, we will get out of here and everything will be fine. Just don't lose hope, okay?" I turned to Hana, I don't want her to suffer because of my family's problems. If that man is really my uncle, then I will feel guilty, if he will do something wrong to Hana and Taehyung.

"It's time to cover your mouth again" Yeonjun approached me and covered my mouth with the tape again.

I hope we can escape from here alive.
-
Author's pov
-
"We're finally here" Yoongi said stopping the car near the gates of the luxury house.

"What is our plan?" Jungkook asked.

"I hope you don't think we'll make things with your uncle so easily..." Jimin doubts their strength.

"It seems to me that this time we will not sort things out. If they are here, it means your uncle has kidnapped our sisters. He probably has a reason for that" Taehyung turned to his older friend, looking at him with a questioning look.

"We will go to the house armed because we don't know what will happen there. Uncle probably already knows that we will come here, so you Jimin and Jungkook will wait here in the car and me with Taehyung will go inside the house. It's the affairs of our families, so we don't need you yet. If we need help, we will give you a signal" Yoongi doesn't want his friends to suffer. It will be best if Jungkook and Jimin stay here until nothing much has happened.

"Okay, but be careful. I think they have already prepared traps..." Jimin said and pulled a few guns out of his backpack and handed them to Yoongi and Taehyung.

"We will call Hoseok and keep in touch with him. He sees everything that is going on in that house" Jungkook said.

"Okay, we will go now" Taehyung opened the car door and got out.

"You two wait here" the last words Yoongi said as he got out of the car.

Yoongi and Taehyung hid weapons in their clothes and then began to go towards the house.

When they were very close to the door of the house, Taehyung suddenly got a phone call.

He answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung!"

"Father?"

"Yes, it's me"

"Why are you calling me?"

"Taehyung, listen to me. You are in a big danger. If you go to save y/n, you will die. Please forget about her and think about yourself at least once. I being your father, will not let you go to that man's house"

"But dad..."

"That man and our family have a very bad past. I mean a whole Min family. So you now turn around and head towards the car. Go from there. Taehyung, do you hear me?"

"Dad, Hana is there too... I can't leave my sister there to die. I'm sorry dad, but I have to finish our conversation..."

"Hana's there too? What does he want to do with my daughter? Oh God... I have to get back to South Korea as soon as possible..."

"End that conversation and we can go inside" Yoongi rolled his eyes and his hand pointed to the door.

"I'm going, bye dad" Taehyung didn't listen to everything his father wanted to say and ended the call.

"Let's go" Yoongi opened the door and they both went inside the house.

They looked around to make sure it was safe.

Then Yoongi walked towards the living room and Taehyung followed him. This house is so big and spacious that you might sometimes think you are in a hotel.

"Boss, we have guests!" the young guy's voice came from the second floor.

"We were waiting for you..."
-
To be continued...