𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Y/n's pov
-
"I want to escape from here... I want to live a normal life with my brother" I smiled at Yoongi. I want to start all over again. I want to put my life in place. I'm still not feeling well here as a prisoner. I don't know when Taehyung would give me complete freedom. He may not even want to do it. Maybe he wants to keep me like a bird in a cage and then kill me? I want to live. I have to escape from here.

"I'm glad you want it. I will do anything to protect you from Kim family. You need to become free again" Yoongi smiled and hugged me briefly.

"When will we make this plan? I want to do it as soon as possible, because after a while I may no longer want to escape from here" I still don't know if I really want to, but I think escaping from here is the best thing.

"You will escape from here the next night. Be prepared for that..." the next night? It will be very soon.

"Where I will live? Will I be able to meet my stepparents?" I miss them a lot. I want to meet Yeonjun.

"You will live with me, Hana and Jungkook in my house. After a while you will be able to meet your stepparents. I'll tell you everything later. Now go to bed. Ohh... and happy birthday my sister!" Yoongi smiled at me with gummy bear smile. He looks cute when he smiles.

"Thank you, Yoongi! Good night!" I said and left his room.

I walked back to Taehyung's room and thought about tomorrow night. I'll finally be able to escape from here. I don't know if I feel happy about it or not, but it will be better for my life.

I come into the room and see Taehyung and Yeontan both sleeping. They are so cute. They look like two sleeping children. 

I lie down next to them and look directly at Taehyung. He is very beautiful when he's sleeping. It's probably the last night I see him sleeping and lying next to me. And this puppy. We just met today and tomorrow I will say goodbye to Yeontan. Even though he is here for only one day, I will still miss him. I'll leave him here, because I know Taehyung will need him more than me. He needs a friend.

I'm not angry at Taehyung that his father killed my parents. I just can't trust him yet. What if he knows who I am? I'm in danger.

I have to go to school and finish it. I want to find a job after that and start building my life. Maybe one day we will meet again. But hopefully then we will meet as ordinary people, not as a kidnapper and victim. I want to meet the old Taehyung. I want to meet my childhood friend Taehyung and not a kidnapper or killer.

I hope he changes for me. 

"Find me and then I will find you" I whispered.
-
"Y/n, have this phone, just make sure you don't show it to anyone" Jungkook gave me the phone.

It is now afternoon. Everyone recently had lunch. Jungkook and me are standing next to his room as he invited me to come and talk about a plan to escape.

"Did my brother tell you to give it to me?" I ask him.

"Yes, he said you would need it. Now hide your phone and act as usual. Don't show that you are worried about something" Jungkook said and then he left me standing in the hallway alone, because he heard someone's footsteps.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I hear Taehyung's voice and I quickly hide the phone in my pants pocket.

"I just walked around the house, because I felt bored..." I lied.

"Ohh okay. Maybe we better go to the yard? There is a bench there, we can sit there and breathe the fresh air" he offered.

"Okay! Let's go there" I agreed.