𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Y/n's pov
After a few days
-
These few days I was trying to perceive that I'm finally free again. It was strange and scary to start living with a brother that I hadn't seen in years. It's like new. I heard more about Yoongi and our family.

Basically, things like mafia and crime are not interesting for me. I'm not happy that my whole family is a mafia, my brother is a mafia boss and he sells drugs. Will I have to do something bad too?

This is my fourth day living with my brother. Today I will finally go to school and show everyone that I'm still alive. Probably my classmates were thinking that I was already dead. Well actually I was dead. Okay, I'm joking.

I brush my teeth and when I finish I leave my room. This house is not as big as the one I was locked into, but it's still big.

I walk down the hallway until I reach the kitchen and see Yoongi and Jungkook sitting at the table and eating breakfast.

"Good morning!" I say and enter the kitchen.

"Hey! Come here and have breakfast with us" Jungkook smiled and pointed his hand at the chair next to him.

"I think you should hurry up because you need to go to school today" Yoongi stretched his hand to me with a sandwich.

"Thank you" I grabbed a sandwich and sat down beside Jungkook.

"Jungkook will take you to school today. I don't want something bad to happen to you, so you need a guard" is Jungkook going to be my bodyguard now? It means I don't have complete freedom...

"Will he just take me there or will he be there with me?" I ask my brother.

"No, he will just take you there and bring you home" Yoongi replied.

"Oh thank god... I don't want my friends at school to know what's going on in my life right now" but seriously, what if everyone will find out that my family is a mafia and I was kidnapped by enemies?

"Don't tell anyone about our family and think what you will tell them. About why you weren't in school for two weeks" Yoongi looks at me seriously.

"Don't worry, I'll come up with another lie" I smile at him and I finish eating.

"Oh and when I will be able to meet my fake family? I miss Yeonjun a lot..."

"Not yet" Yoongi said without looking me in the eyes.

"Who's Yeonjun? Is that your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked me with wide eyes.

"What? Boyfriend? No! He's my stepbrother" I laughed.

"Stepbrother? So you have two brothers?" Jungkook asks me again.

"Yes, I have two brothers"

"No, you have only one. It's me" Yoongi looks a little angry. Aww my brother's jealous. Cute.

"Okay, I need to go now" I stand up. In a glance I show Jungkook that we need to go already.

"Drive safely to school" Yoongi told to Jungkook.

"Safely or safety is not the word now" I say and I exit the kitchen and head towards the front door. Jungkook follows me.

"It is warm outside so you may not take your jacket" Jungkook puts on his shoes and then looks at me. Jungkook wears black jeans, a white shirt and a black leather jacket.

"So why do you have a jacket?" I ask him raising an eyebrow. Then I put on my shoes and take my backpack.

"Because with the jacket I look cooler" I can't, this guy is so funny.