𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

Y/n's pov
-
"It's you y/n?" Taehyung's eyes met mine and he noticed it was me. Then tears appeared in his eyes. His eyes are red and look tired. He was probably crying a lot. It's my fault.

"I'm here, Taehyung" I cried.

"Don't leave me y/n..." he begged me. I was silent.

"Is that really you y/n? Or I'm dreaming?" Taehyung asked again. He didn't hug me.

Taehyung sat down slowly and I broke our hug.

"It's me, Taehyung" I replied.

"Why are you here? You left me..."

"I'm here to help you. I know that I left you, but I couldn't do otherwise. I had to leave"

"Have you left me because of what happened in the past between our families? It's stupid, y/n. I never thought about wanting to kill you. I couldn't do that to you. And I didn't knew that you are Yoongi's sister and that my father killed your parents" Taehyung looked me straight in the eyes. He tells the truth, but I didn't left him because of it.

"No, Taehyung. I escaped from here not because of what happened in the past, but because I wanted to live life like I used to. I wanted freedom and a normal life. That is the only reason. I don't think it would be good for me to get angry at you for what you didn't do. It is your father's fault that my parents died, not your. Are we enemies?" I told him. I don't want our families to start a war again.

"You and me, we can't be enemies. Don't you remember that we were friends as children? You have always been my best friend to me, and now you are more than my friend. You are everything to me. When you left me, I realized that I had lost everything and that I no longer had anything to live for. My heart ached badly, and it still hurts now. Everything that happened between us is special to me and I can't forget it. If I wanted to, I still couldn't forget you. I couldn't forget the love for you. Y/n you have always been the person who, being near me, revealed my good side. I didn't knew that I could be good to someone, but you showed it to me..."

Taehyung's words touched my heart. I feel bad that I left him and made his heart ache. I'm really an important person to him, otherwise he wouldn't look like that and act.

"Don't think that I felt good when I left you. I wanted freedom, but when I was free again, I didn't know it wouldn't bring me much happiness. I couldn't forget you, but I tried. Bracelets on my arm reminded me that you were in my life. When I was here, I didn't looked at you as a friend or anything more. I always had in mind that you were my kidnapper and killer, but when I escaped from here, I realized you were another person to me. Taehyung, you are not my kidnapper to me now. Today Hana told me everything about you. That you want to die and that you are behaving differently than always, that you are not eating and leaving your room. Then I realized I had something to tell you. So I am here"

"What do you want to say to me? Will you leave me again? If it hurts me, you better not tell me that" Taehyung looks scared. He is afraid that I will tell him that I am leaving him.

"No, I have to tell you something else... I hope what I'll tell you is not too late. I never told you that because I didn't knew it myself. I didn't knew that I had that feeling for you, but now I know it. Distance from you helped me understand that I... that I love you, Taehyung" that was what I wanted to tell him. I finally told him that. I feel a little uncomfortable telling him this, but I think it was time to say it.

"What did you just said?" Taehyung asked me.

"Taehyung, I will not tell you that again!" I blushed.

Taehyung's eyes suddenly started to shine and a big smile appeared on his face.