𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

Y/n's pov
-
"Y/n, where have you been so long?" before I could enter the house my brother came to me.

"I was in a cafe with my friends. They missed me so much so they wanted to spend more time with me" I feel bad lying to my brother, but I can't do anything else.

"I told you that you have to go home right after school. What if something bad happens to you?" Yoongi raised his voice and he looks angry, because I didn't come home on time.

"Nothing will happen to me, I can protect myself" I replied. Yoongi protects me too much. It seems to me that this is not necessary at all. Who could do something bad to me?

"You can protect yourself? So why then that night, Taehyung kidnapped you? If you are strong and can protect yourself, then why were you kidnapped? From now on you will only go to school, until I let you go somewhere else" I'm getting scary. Does he want to close me in a house like Taehyung? Who I'm to them? Am I a pet that can be locked in a room?

"Yoongi! Do you want to lock me here as a prisoner? You all treat me like garbage! Fine, if you want me not to go somewhere, then look how I lock myself in my room!" I yelled at Yoongi and I quickly walked towards my room.

"Y/n! Y/n, what are you going to do?!" Yoongi followed me.

"It's not your business!" I entered my room and closed the door loudly, then I locked it.

"Y/n, open the door! We can talk calmly" Yoongi knocks on the door.

"Shut up! Leave me alone!" I yelled.

"What's going on here?" I hear Jungkook's voice.

"Y/n locked herself in the room" Yoongi replied.

"Can you leave me alone?!" I shouted and sat down on the bed.

"Y/n, I told you to unlock the door! Open the fucking door Min Y/n!" my brother yelled and hit the door hard with his hand.

"Go away! I hate you with all my heart! You wanted me not to go somewhere, so I did it! Now be happy, because after a few days you will take the corpse out of this room!" do they think they will lock me here? I did it myself.
After a few days they will attend my funeral!

"What the hell?! What did you told her that she behaves like that?" Jungkook shouted at Yoongi.

"Nothing, I just told her that she can only go to school and then go home right away" and he thinks this is normal? Is he a father to me to tell me what I can do and what I can't?

"Y/n, get out of the room at least for me" Jungkook said. He never did me any harm, but now I'm not in the mood.

"If you two don't leave me alone, I promise I'll commit suicide and you'll see my dead body sooner than you need!"

"Fine! She will leave the room when she wants to eat. She can't live without food" Yoongi went away from the door and said calmly.

I didn't answer anything and after a few minutes there was nothing at my room door.

I can't live with people like them. They always tell me what I can do and what I can't. I'm tired of it already. Will I be able to live a normal life?
-
It's late evening now and I still haven't left the room. Actually, I was asleep, until my phone started ringing. When I picked up the phone, I saw Taehyung's name on the phone screen.
I pressed the green button.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey y/n!" Taehyung's voice sounded as if he was smiling after hearing my voice.

"Taehyung, why are you calling me?"