𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

"I hate myself! I hate my life! I can't stand everything that happens to me!" y/n sighs and takes a glass of wine in her hands. She's not adult, but here she drinks alcohol in a bar full of people. What gives a minor to drink alcohol? When you have an older friend, you can do a lot.

"What happened to you now? Last time you were sad when you had conflict with your parents" Chun Ae is y/n's closest friend.

"Actually, it's right to say that I've had a conflict with my parents again. I mean, with stepparents..." and here the fracture. She always loved her parents so much, and was grateful to god she had such wonderful parents, but now. Y/n heard the truth from her parents.

"What? What do you mean by saying, stepparents?" Chun Ae looked at y/n with big eyes and tried to understand her words.

"They told me today that they are not my real parents. I'm not the daughter of those people and Yeonjun is not my real brother. Everything is fake! They told me they adopted me after my true parents died. My parents died when I was 4 years old. These people were close to my parents, so they felt obliged to adopt me. They said I had an older brother, but they didn't know anything about him. He was adopted by other people. I don't know how to keep calling these people. Or to call them parents, even though I know they are not my parents, or to call them strangers to me? How l'm going to look Yeonjun in the eyes now? He always seemed to me like my real brother. Yeonjun always took care of me and advised me on all matters. I don't want to know that he is not a my real brother..." all y/n is going through is very painful. How can you stay strong and happy when everything around you is just a lie?

"Y/n, they love you as their true daughter, so you must love them as your true parents. Please, be good to them. If not they, you would be dead in the street. They are wonderful people that they adopted a child who lost parents. Everything will be fine, just don't think about it badly" y/n's best friend smiled at her, to make her feel better.

"That's not all what happened to me" and here tears rolled on her cheeks.

"Oh y/nahh... why are you having so many problems today?"

"My boyfriend... Donghyun" y/n began to cry.

"What did he do to you? Do I have to kick his ass?"

"Yesterday when I was heading towards the grocery store I saw Donghyun with another girl. He smiled at her and kissed her. My boyfriend betrayed me. He cheated on me! I didn't tell him anything yesterday, but tomorrow l'll go to him... I want to end it all with this bastard!" y/n drank another glass of wine and asked the bartender for a stronger drink.

"Hit him in the face for me! I never liked him. He always looked like a fuckboy..." Chun Ae also drank wine.

"I hate my life and myself. Maybe l'm a bad person that l'm not doing so well? Donghyun's not the first guy to betray me with another girl. Ohh and my fake parents... I have too many problems in my life. I want to forget everything..." as y/n turned her head to the left of the bar, she noticed the guy staring at her. He was sitting in the darkest corner of the bar with a few friends. He was dressed in a black jacket, black jeans, black shoes, black hat and had a mask on his face. He's all black. He looked suspicious to y/n.

"Y/n, have you heard that there are many murders in our city? Police said the most dangerous killer in South Korea is now in our city..." everyone is talking about that killer, but y/n was never interested in it.

"So? Do you mean to tell me that now I should be scared of some killer? Pff... he only kills rich people. I'm not rich" y/n turned at her friend and laughed. Her face was mixed with a smile and tears.

"Min y/n! It's not funny at all! That killer Kim Taehyung is very dangerous and you have to take care of yourself while you're in town, especially at night. Better stay home at night" this girl focuses too much on crime. Maybe because she works in a hospital and does surgery for all those mafia victims? Actually not for everyone, most of them die next to the eyes of the mafia.

"His name's Kim Taehyung?" y/n asked, then she turned to the side of the bar where the guy with the mask sat. He was still there. He looked straight into her eyes and she looked at him. Y/n felt a sense of danger spreading away from that guy and quickly turned away. One of his friends came out of the bar.

"Yes, Kim Taehyung. Everyone knows this name and is afraid of it. Better remember that name and remember to be careful!" Chun Ae warned y/n.

"Yahh Chun Ae! Stop talking nonsense! I'm not in danger! Better be careful when you are driving a car while drunk..." y/n giggled.

"I'm not as drunk as you! You should already go home, because your parents will be angry at you"

"I already wanted to go home, so I think I'm going to go. See you soon! Bye!" y/n said goodbye to her friend and left the bar.

"Drive home with a taxi!" Chun Ae exclaimed to y/n, but she couldn't hear, because she was gone.

"What a nice weather tonight! I will need to go outside at night more often" y/n breathed fresh air and walked down the long street of the city. Night is her favorite part of the day. She was not afraid of darkness and admired the night sky full of stars.

"Maybe I should go the shorter way home?" she asked herself. The shorter way home is not very safe. There are not many lights and there are very few people there. Usually there is nothing.
Y/n turned a shorter way home and after a few minutes she was on a dark street where was only a cat. Suddenly her courage disappeared when she heard the steps behind her.

"Does someone follow me?" she thought. Y/n's heart began to beat faster. She started going faster and her breathing was deep. For the first time she felt such big fear. The sound of the man's steps behind her could hear louder.

Y/n suddenly stopped going. Full of fear, little by little she tried to turn around and look behind her. But all of a sudden somebody with all his might hugged y/n's waist with one hand and covered her nose and mouth with his other hand, which had a piece of napkin with a strange strong odor. She tried to scream but failed. Suddenly it went dark...
-
This is my first book here. I write imagines on instagram, so I'm new here.😅 I hope you like first part of this series! Have a good day/night!
-