Vlogger

*Thomas x reader smut*
*your pov*.
Y/N caught Thomas masturbating while filming a vlog.

"Hello everyone and welcome back to my youtube channel. Today, we're going to play truth or dare, as many of you voted for it on my Instagram story.
Truth: do like Thomas?
Yes, I do like him as a friend.
Dare: go spy on Thomas or stalk him
What do you have with my poor Tommy? Alright let's go" I said, taking my coat and camera and going to his house.

"Okay we're now in his living room...nobody's home...wait...I heard something" I said to the camera and silently approached his bedroom. "What the hell" I whispered when I saw one of my previous vlogs playing on his tv. "Oh well I got a fan" I said and took a better view of his room.

He was standing on his bed, hands on his cock, moaning my name. "Ughhh Y/N...ughh...what I could do to you, but you only see me as a friend" he said, a tear slipping down his cheek. "Thomas! What the hell are you doing?" I asked bursting into the room. "Y/N... wait...are you filming a vlog...stop the fucking camera" he said covering himself. "What the fuck, Thomas! You were masturbating while watching me!" I yelled at him, putting the camera down.

"Yeah because you're so freaking sexy and beautiful. And I have needs" he said, continuing to stroke himself. "Just stop it, Thomas! It's gross" I said, looking away from him. "It's painful, Y/N. I tried hard not to touch you, but I gave up. I need release as soon as possible" he said, increasing speed on his cock. "And it doesn't work with my hands...fuck!" He said, giving up.

"I can try" I said innocently, sitting down near him. "You said you only see me as a friend" he said. I touched his tip with my fingers, earning a groan from him. "I can change my opinion, you know" I said, moving my hand up and down his shaft. "Uhhh...yes love, don't stop" he moaned. "Can I see you?" He asked. "If you promise to be a good boy" I said, kissing his cheek. "I will, I will....I'm so close, Y/N, please" he begged.

I tugged my shirt and pants off, together with my bra. His eyes widened, then his hands squeezed my boobs. I attached my hands on his cock and moved them fast. "Uhuu....love...." Thomas said, bucking his hips up for more friction. "You need to do something fast" he said.
I took his into my mouth, not all of it, just how much it fitted, and started bobbing my head up and down, sucking hard on him. "Fuck...love...you're mouth is fucking great" he said. His cock twitched inside my mouth, signaling he will release from one moment to another. I got it out of my mouth, and rubbed him with my hands. His hands joined mine too and he finally released on the bed.

"Thank you...thank you so much" he said, putting me on his abdomen. "So...how do you feel about me?" He asked. "I think I love you" I said kissing him. He kissed back and soon we were making out on the bed. He easily slided my panties off and positioned me with his shaft. "This is for catching me in my private moments on camera" he said, pushing me into his cock. "T-Thomas..." I moaned, feeling him inside me. "Take it, love" he said pushing me further on it.

I started jumping, bouncing, riding him like he was a horse, all this time I was a moaning mess, my hair was messy, my breasts were jumping, while this little fucker was watching me. "Fuck you" I said when he smirked at me. "You're already doing that" he grinned, flipping is around, so he could thrust into me better. "Fuck...Thomas..." I moaned into his mouth. "Come for me, princess" he demanded. "Thomas..." I moaned louder when I reached my high and came around him...

I went home after a full day, I could barely walk properly. I laid on my bed and look at the things on the camera. "Uhhh...Y/N...what I could do to you" I laughed, rewatching the scene. I guess I found out what he can do.

Hope you like it