Family

*Newt x reader*
*your pov*

2 years ago
"How did this happen?" Alby questioned. "There's no time for questions like this. She's into labour, she's going to give birth to my baby" Newt said, stroking my hand and kissing the top of my head. "Uhhh Newt...I think it's coming" I said, feeling a huge pain into my abdomen. "Okay Y/N... at three you push okay? 1 2 3! Push!" Jeff said. "AAAAH NEWT!" I screamed in pain. "Again, Y/N, 1 2 3! Push!" Jeff told me. "Come on love, you got this" Newt said. "I SWEAR TO GOD NEWT I'LL CUT YOUR DICK OFF!!!!" I screamed and the baby went out of me. "There you go" Jeff said, giving the baby to Clint, who washed her and wrapped him in a white blanket.

I breathed exhausted, letting go of Newt's hand which was probably broken giving the fact that I stroke it like hell. "That's my girl. We're a family now" Newt said, kissing my lips. "Okay, get out. She and the baby need rest" Jeff said, kicking all of them out. "You can talk with her. And think about a name" Clint said, handing me the baby. "Can Newt come in?" I asked. "I'll tell him" Jeff said.

*Newt's pov*
"Pretty little thing, aren't you?" I heard Y/N talking with the baby. "Owh why are you crying? Are you hungry?" She asked. "Do you wanted to see me?" I asked, sitting on a chair near her bed. "Of course I wanted to see the baby's father" she laughed, while breast feeding the baby. "Oh and Y/N you need to feed her with your-" Clint said but stopped. "Oh, I see you already know" he smiled. "Yeah I think it come natural" she said.

*your pov*
"Probably Alby is going to cut my dick off before you do" Newt laughed. "What about his name?" I asked. "We agreed on Alexa, right?" He asked. "Yes, but I don't think it's good. What do you say about hope?" I asked. "That's perfect, love. You are perfect. You made me the happiest man alive. You're going to be a perfect mother and we're going to be a perfect family" he said, kissing me.

Present

"I SHOULD HAVE CUT YOUR DICK OFF WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE" I screamed, while pushing the baby out of me. "YOU, NEWT, SLINTHEAD, I HATE YOU!!!" I screamed and it was finally out. "That my girl. I love you" he said, kissing my lips. "I still hate you and I will do it" I said, hugging the newborn baby. "His name?" Clint asked. "Alex" Newt said.

I slept a few hours with the baby in my arms, while Newt was out having fun at the bonfire. I took the baby in my arms and went there too. "Hello, love" Newt said, interrupting his talk with Minho and Thomas. "You left this in my vagina, so take care of him" I said and left to our hut. "Y/N wait...he's crying..why is he crying?" He yelled after me.

"Y/N, love, you okay?" He asked. "No, I'm not, Newt. We are a family now, we need to take care of our kids and what are you doing? Going with the boys? I need you here, I need your help with them, I can take care of them alone. They need to have a father. If I knew, I wouldn't have given birth to them" I said. "But I'm here. It's just everything is new to me" he said. "New? And how is it for me Newt? Do you think I know how to be a fukcing mother? NO! I'm just a teenage girl who was knocked up by a stupid boy! You just stick your dick inside me and boom baby, then you disappear. Magic!" I said and started crying.

"I'm sorry, love, I promise I'll be here with you and our kids. And we'll learn together how to be good parents, okay? I love you so much  Y/N, I love that you gave me the opportunity to have a family I never had" he said, kissing me. "I love you too" I said. "What's this smell?" He asked. "You need to change her" I said. "What? Y/N, no, please" he begged. "That it else I cut your dick off" I warned. He sighed and went to pick Hope. "Y/N, she klunk her pants" Newt said disgusted. "Change her" I said. "How?" "You'll learn, come on do it" I said. "Okay okay. You're lucky I love you all so much" he said. "We love you too, daddy" I said, falling asleep.

Hope you like it