Work, work and work

*Newt x reader smut*
*your pov*

I almost felt asleep on the bed sharing with Newt. Or was sharing because he's never here when I fall asleep and when I wake up. Suddenly, the door burst open and Newt rushed inside. "Are you okay?" I asked softly. His answer came quickly, but in the most infuriating way ever. "I'M FINE! BLOODY HELL WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS? DO I LOOK LIKE I'M NOT?!"

"Yes, yes it does, Newt. You've been working a lot lately, you're not sleeping and eating properly...You look worse than a griever" I said. "It's Alby...he's putting so much pressure on me with the supplies and this shucking greenie causes problems...I'm sorry, love" he said, sitting on the bed and rubbing his temples. "It's fine, Newt. I'm here" I said, hugging him from behind. "I know you are..." he said, turning his head a little bit so he could soflty peck my lips.

"I saved you dinner, if you want" I said, pointing at the table. "I'm not hungry for that...I'm hungry for something else" he smirked, his hand slipping into my shorts. "Aren't you too tired to be on top?" I asked as he took of his clothes. "Hmm...you're right...I'll let you have fun with me tonight" he smirked, laying on the bed. "Not only fun, but also a way to feel relaxed, baby" I said, kissing his toned abdomen. "Ummm...why does your lips feel so good" he moaned as I kissed his shaft. He flinched at the contact. I have to say, I never gave him blow jobs.

I took his whole length and damn! He was bigger than I expected and sucked up and down, while his hand grabbed my hair and bobbed my head faster. "Ughh....fuck your pretty mouth" he moaned louder, bucking his hips inside my mouth. "Don't want you to come yet" I smirked and I took it out. "Owh..." he whined. "Don't you want something better than my mouth?" I said, throwing my panties at him. "Of course I want, love" he smirked, smelling them.

I positioned myself with his cock, already dripping wet. "Uhhh...wet just like your mouth" he moaned, gripping my bare hips and helping me move back and forth. "Oh..." I gasped in pleasure. "You alright?" He asked concerned. "Yeah...just somebody left me here without sex" I laughed. "I'm sorry, love....I promise- UGHHH!" He groaned when I jumped on him. "I promise I'll leave work on second place...UGHH!!! And you'll be first place, my darling" he said, his hips bucking into mines. "Shuck..." I moaned, feeling close to my high. "Come on, baby...Show me how good I made you feel" I whispered into his ear. He groped my ass head when he came.

"Thank you, love. I'm feeling much better now" he said, kissing me passionately. "Just don't burn out yourself, okay? I still need you by my side" I said, rubbing his cheek. "I need you too because I love you so shucking much" he said, kissing me again. "I love you too, Newtie".

Hope you like it <3

Also, can somebody tell me some maze runner smut books because I didn't find some for a long long time and yeah, I still need to improve the smut parts. Thank you :)