Caught

*Thomas x reader smut*

*your pov*
"Thomas, where are you?"
"THOMAS!!!!"
Where the fuck is he?
I came back from work and decided to take a long hot shower since Thomas wasn't at home.

I opened the door to the bathroom, but someone was already having a shower. "OHHH....BABY" "Thomas, what are you doing?" I asked. "Uhhh...baby...you're home...I was...you know" he shuttered, but I opened the curtain. "Thomas! What are you doing?" I asked, seeing him covering his dick with his hands.

"Just taking a shower...washing myself..." he said and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Fine. Also masturbating over you" he sighed. "Why, Thomas? I said not any dirty stuff alone. It's a rule" I said. "Well, you're not giving me any sugar, baby...You come home tired and drift off to sleep without giving me attetion" he explained. "Owh...I'm sorry, Thomas. But now I'm here. What about a little sugar?" I smirked, gently rubbing circles on his abs.

"Uh...lower baby" he said, taking his hands away. "Umm...he's so excited for me" I smirked, taking him into my mouth. "UGHHH Y/N" he moaned louder, grabbing a fist of my hair and bobbing my head up and down on his shaft. "UMMM BABY....LET ME FUCK YOU" He screamed in pleasure. I stopped sucking him because he hungryly pulled me up to kiss me. "Umm...Thomas" I moaned, when he entered me with his rock hard dick. "I wanna fuck you raw baby...I want to fuck this wet cunt of yours... I wanna make you scream my fucking name" he said, gropping my breats. "Will my baby cum for me? Show how good I made her feel?" He asked while my mouth was open, unable to form words. "SAY IT!" He ordered, slamming into me. "I'LL COME THOMAS....FUCK!" I screamed, hitting my orgasm around his cock. "Perfect..." he said, riding his own.

*Thomas's pov*
"I'm so tired" Y/N said, rubbing her eyes. "Come here, love" I said, laying in bed. She came and snuggled into my chest. "Thanks for the sugar, baby" I said, kissing her head. "I want more..." she yawned. "We will...now sleep" I said. I heard her snoring and chuckled to myself. How lucky am I to have her with me.

Hope you like it