On the phone

*Benny x reader smut*
*your pov*
"Hey, babe, it's been a while...when are you coming home?" I asked. "Y/N dear, I don't know. I still have three more matches here in New York, then in Last Vegas" he said. "Ufff...I miss you so much" I said. "I miss you too, babydoll" he said. "I haven't had sex since you left...and I have needs" I said. "Well, now I know that you're not cheating on me" he said kind of amused. "How can you think that, Benny? I love you so much" I said.

"Then if you love me, lay on the bed. I'll make you feel good even from here" he said. "Alright. I'm on the bed naked" I said. "Good. Now start fingering yourself" "How would that help me cum?" I asked. "Just do it". After a few moments of silence, he spoke again. "Is it wet? Or already soaked?" "Just wet" I replied. "Baby, I need you to be vocal" he said. "Okay"

"Love that wet pussy of yours. If I was there, I would fuck you until my name is the only word you'll be screaming" he said. "Ummm...Benny" I moaned. "Yes, I'll make my girl cum even without my dick. I need to touch her breasts and squeeze them hard" he said and I squeezed them myself, but if felt like he was doing it. "Uhh Benny" "Yeah, and then I would fuck your tight pussy and strech it wide for my big dick...I would bury it deep into you, till it's like a part of your own body...Then I'll move...faster...harder...While you scream my name" he said. "Benny...shit...I'm close" I said. "Then when you come around my cock, I would groan louder to let you know that I'm satisfied with my little babydoll" he said. "Benny shit..." I said when my orgasm hit. "While you cum all over the bed, I would slap your ass and I would cum all over your stomach, baby...Then when we're ready, I'll stare at your stretched pussy and give it a kiss..." he said seductively. 

"Thank you, Benny, for your help" I said. "Anytime babydoll. Just call me and we'll solve every problem you have. Or need" he said and I could feel him smirking. "When I'll come home, I promise we'll have a special night together. I love you, Y/N" he said. "I love you too, Benny" I said and hang up.

Hope you like it 😏
Deddy Benny