Under that blanket

*Newt x reader light smut*

*your pov*
"Come on, Newt. We have work to do" I said as he nuzzled into my neck, giving it soft kisses. "Five more minutes" he groaned, kissing my boobs. "Y/N, can I come in?" Alby asked. "1 minute" I quickly replied, pushing Newt off the bed and covering myself. "Where?" Newt whispered asked, freaking out. I lift my legs, so he could entered the mini fort.

"Come in" I said and Alby opened the door. "What's up, Alby?" I asked, trying to sound not like the previous night I had sex with Newt. "Wondering Where's Newt?" He said. I felt Newt's nose against my clit. "Uhh...he's in the gardens" I said. "He's not there" he said and I felt Newt's tongue at my slit. "I think... he's in the kitchen...you know he likes breakfast around this hour" I said, trying not to moan as Newt was kissing my pussy.

"I'll check. One more thing. What was that noise last night?" He asked. "Uhh...I was doing a thing" I said, feeling Newt's tongue fucking me. "Were you doing it with a boy?" He asked as I grabbed onto the sheets. "N-no...it was just me-me" I said, feeling close to my high. "Okay, Jeff is waiting for you. Newt, I'm waiting for you in the gardens" he said before he turned around. "WHAT?!" He yelled shocked as I reached my high.

"It's not that I don't know what was happening under that blanket" Alby laughed and left me and Newt blushing madly.

Short but hope you like it