Step brother

*Thomas x reader smut*
*your POV*
"Why didn't you tell us, mom?" I asked frustrated. "I told you I'm dating this man and things are going well, so we decided to live together. He also has a boy around your age, Y/N" she said. "I don't care. I don't want a new dad or a step brother" I said. "Don't be such a baby, Y/N. Brian understood everything, right?" She asked my little brother. "He's 12. He doesn't know things yet" I rolled my eyes. "Even if you like it or not, they're going to live here with us. Now go get dressed. Were having dinner together" she said and went to prepare the food.

I went with Brian in his room and helped him dress. "I know things" he said. I raised my eyebrow at him. "I know that our parents got divorced and now mom is dating this man who will probably become our father. I don't like this idea at all, but I'm trying my best to be happy so mom can be happy too" he said. "Wise words, Brian. Now go down and help mom" I said going into my room.

*Brian pov*
"Good evening, Melania"

"You don't have to be that formal"

"We want to make a good impression, ma'am"

"Oh Thomas, it won't be that hard. Come on in"

Who are these men? Maybe Y/N was right.

"Brian, where is Y/N? Tell her to come down now" mom said to me. "Oh who do we have here?" The bald man asked. "This is Brian, the man in our house" mom said. "Nice to meet you, champion" he said and shook my hand. "Nice to meet you kid. I'm Thomas" the boy with blonde hair said. I ran upstairs and knocked on my sister's door.

"Mom said to come down" "I'm not hungry" she said. "They're nice" I said but she didn't reply. "She doesn't want to come" I said as I sat at the table. "Stubborn kid" mom screwed underneath her breath and continued her conversation with the older man.

"Can you tell me where the bathroom is, please?" Thomas asked. "Upstairs, the third door" I said. "Thank you".

*Thomas pov*
Of course I know who Y/N is and she knows very well who I am. She just plays dumb with her mother. I knock at her door. "You know it's not very polite to not meet your new family" I said. "You're never gonna be my new family" she said. "We'll see about that" I said and left.

*your POV*
Thomas - my best friend's ex boyfriend. We spent time together but I've always hated him. He's giving me fuckboy vibes, that's why I told my beat friend to break up with him. And now he's going to be my brother! My stomach growled, so I went down to grab some food. "Y/N, come here!" My mom said. I hide behind the counter. "Stop hiding and come here" she said. I sighed and went to the table. "What a beautiful young lady. My name is John and this is my son, Thomas" "Nice to meet you" I said and went back to my room.

*after one week*
One week and I still couldn't believe Thomas is living in the same house with me. That annoying ass spends more time in the bathroom than me. "Are you ready?" I asked through the door. "I'm having shower. You can come" he said. "Eww, I don't want to see you naked" I said. "Sure you do. But seriously, you can come" he said. Whatever, let's do this. I entered the bathroom and searched for my facial cream. "We're living in the same house and we barely talk" he said from behind the shower curtain. "Okay, go on, step bro" I said sarcastically and left.

"Honey, we'll take Brian out to meet with his friends at the fun park. Do you want to come?" My mom asked. "No, I'm not in the mood" I replied. "Okay, then do burn the house and have fun with Thomas" she said and they left.

Great now I have to spend one night alone with Thomas. I searched the fridge and didn't find anything to eat. "Why don't we order pizza?" Thomas asked. "Go on, step bro" Is said and he smiled. "You're calling me hat just to annoy me" he said. "That's not true, step bro" I said sitting on the couch, watching tv. "Uh hmm...." he said and went to pick up the pizza. "I'm not a bad person you know" he said putting the pizza cardboard on the table in front of me. "I don't believe so" I said taking a slice. "I'll make you believe" he said.