Covid 19

*Thomas x reader*
Request, but I added spice

*Thomas's pov*
"Honey, I'm home" I said as I entered our apartment. "Y/N? Are you home?" I asked, approaching our room, but it was closed. "Y/N! Are you in there?" I asked, banging on the door. "Go away, Thomas" she finally replied. "Y/N, What's happening? I'm breaking the door" I said. "Put a mask on and open the door" she said. "A mask?" I asked, searching my pockets. "Yes, Thomas, a fucking mask. Now, come on, you baby!" She yelled. "Okay, okay, I got the mask. Now open the door" I said and she opened it.

"Y/N, what happened?" I asked, wanting to hug her,but she stepped back. "I have the virus" she said. "Maybe it's just a cold" I said. "Thomas, I took three tests and they were all positive. I talked to the doctor and he said I have to self isolate myself for at least 3 weeks. I know it lil be hard, but please, I don't want you to get it too" she explained with teary eyes. "I'll be here if you need me for anything. I love you" I said, kissing the top of her head. "I love you too" she replied, closing the door.

*your POV*
I hate all this. I'm bored as fuck and it's only been 2 weeks. My running nose is so annoying. I decided to call Thomas on face time, see what he's doing without me. "OMG Y/N!" He said excitedly. "Hi...How's life going without your annoying girlfriend?" I laughed. "It's so bad...I want her back" he said and asked "How are you?"
"I'm fine...it's better now" I said. "I'm not better. He's missing you badly" he said, specifically looking down. "I miss him too inside me" I giggled and touched myself.

"Maybe...we can sex talk? Which will help us release?" Thomas asked. "Let's try it then" I said. "Okay...uhhh...when you'll be 100% healthy again, I will lay you down on that bed and fuck the shit out of your pretty wet cunt" he said, getting his dick out and pumping it a few times. "Uhhh...Tommy...I need your fingers so bad" I said, fingering my pussy. "Ugh...baby...what I would do to you now....I would finger fuck you till you cum on my fingers...then make out with your pretty clit....then stuck my dick in your pussy and fuck it raw" he said, while I increased the speed on my pussy to help me hit my orgasm.  "Baby...let me see that pussy" he begged. I lowered my phone till he could see it. "Ughhh...it's so wet...I can tell it is glistening already....my cock would go in and out perfectly now" he groaned, masturbating over me. "Ughh Thomas...I'm close" I said. He showed me his pulsing dick on the camera, red tip and veins across it, desperate for attention. "I wanna touch it so bad...I wanna suck it till I gag" I moaned, hitting my orgasm, not that powerfully, but it was something. "Ughh... did my baby cum?" He asked and I nodded. He filmed his dick while white cum spilled from it, making me wet again. "Mhm Tommy...I love you" I said, blowing him a kiss. "I love you too, Y/N. I hope nobody will see these call or pictures" he laughed. "I hope so. Goodnight, Tommy. See you in the morning" I said. "Goodnight, love".

Hope you like it <3