Chapter 26

*Deku safely made it back to U.A...it was currently 7:30 when Deku stepped out of the train and started running to school..*

(I forgot to mention this but he is wearing his school uniform right now, he changed on the way to school)

~The day went by normally... The class had a talk about how "Endeavor saved Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida from the Hero Killer"...

All three of them new it was a lie... But they were doing this for the sake of not getting punished...

School was normal... The only thing that kept Deku up on his feet more than usual is how he was going to sneek out of the dorms without Aizawa finding out..... ~

~Time skip.... It's currently 7:36pm~

Deku in his mind: Okay so... I had dinner a few hours ago... I should think of a plan about how to go to the L.O.V...

Oh...

Alright! I have a plan...

*Deku surprisingly put on a normal hoodie, then put his phone in his pocket...

Since his room has a balcony, Deku will use it as an escape route to leave easily....

(correct me off I'm wrong but) Since curfew is 10:00pm..I should have enough time to stay with them and come back... *

*He started to jump out of the balcony, using the tactic Gran Torino taught him.... He jumped from tree, to tree...
And from road, to road... Until he made it to their hideout... *

Deku: HEYO SHIGARAKI!! I'M HERE!

Where are yo- *He gets interrupted by him getting attacked by Dabi*

Deku: Oh! I WON'T BE TAKEN DOWN THAT EASILY!

Dabi: What a big ego for someone as dumb as you...

*Deku swiftly dodges Dabi's attacks... After 20 straight minutes of fighting...

They decided to stop and cut the crap since they were both tired*

Deku: Ok, I have a question...
*He then sits down on one of the auditorium chairs*

Dabi: Ask.

Deku: Where are the rest?!?! And how on earth did you escape prison?!?!?

Dabi: Well, first things first, they are trying to get Demon Slayer out of jail..

Second, the rest of the members helped me get out... It was simple really...

The guards are just straight up dumb.

*He stops talking with an annoyed look on his face*

Deku: Well if you escaped... Why aren't you helping your squad member thing- or whatever...???

Dabi: Because... I was forced to stay here and make sure you actually come....

I still don't understand what's the point of you coming to us..