Chapter 30

~After the L.O.V got captured and put into Tartarus, Tsukauchi explained to Midoriya the situation, thanked him for his help....

While giving him a lecture about talking to others about his problems before diving into them....

Tsukauchi then -personally- drove Midoriya back to U.A and then Deku went back to his room with no suspension following him at all.....~

~Midoriya is now in his room, at around 9:30~

Midoriya in his mind: Well today was differently something.... *Grrrrrlll*
Hm..? I guess I'm hungry huh..

Oh well, better to eat now than sleep hungry...

*Midoriya then changed his clothes to something more clean than what he was wearing while with the villains, after he was done, he left his room and started to head to the common room*

~To his surprise, Tokoyami, Kirishima, and Sero were downstairs~

Kirishima: Huh?..
MIDOBROOOO!! You came down!!!

Midoriya: Oh yeah, heh... Sorry for not coming down earlier..

I was feeling a bit tired after the internships and stuff.

*Midoriya then goes to the kitchen and makes himself a sandwich*

Sero: OH MY GOOD! ME TOOOOO MIDORIYAAAAAA!!
My arms are killing meeee.

Midoriya: Oof, really? Have you tried going to Recovery Girl?

Sero: I did, but she said it needs to heal on its own since this is just the pain from overworking myself.

Midoriya: Oh well I'm that case you should just listen to Recovery Girl.

Tokoyami and Kirishima, how did your internships go?

Tokoyami: Mine was pleasant to say the least.... I learned many new tricks from Hawks.

Kirishima: Oh man Fourth Kind is the best!! *He then does his iconic fist bump to himself* He's so manly!!
I also had a fun time working with him and TesuTetsu.

Midoriya finishing up his sandwich: Oh that sounds nice, well I have to get to bed.
Wouldn't want to be late for school now would I?

Kirishima also going to bed: Yeah you're right!
Good night everyone, see you tomorrow.

~Everyone said their "Good Night's" and went to bed, Midoriya finally slept normally knowing that his mother is now safe.... ~

~The next day Midoriya continued his day like any other, he went to school, studied, did his homework, and then he'd eat and sleep.

He continued to study more and more since in two weeks the exams would take place.

Midoriya -as well as the rest of his class- had heard that if they fail the exams they wouldn't be able to attend summer camp which many people were looking forward too.