Chapter 17

*After Deku was done napping, he woke up and went to his mom to ask him about what happened* 

Deku: Hi Mom! 

Inko: Oh hi Izuku!

Deku: So how did the talk with Aizawa sensai go? Can I go live in the dorms....??

Inko: Oh the talk was nice..... He told me about the recent attacks from what seems to be the League of Villains?? But I trust that you can take well care of yourself....So I signed a form aaaaaaannd....

You are going to live in dorms!!!

Deku: Oh my goodness!! Really?!?! Thank you so much for agreeing!!

*He hugged his mom, and she hugged him back*

Inko: I suggest you start packing for tomorrow if you want to be ready!

Deku: What?? We start tomorrow?!? Well I guess you're right! 

*He runs to his room with his mom to help him pack*

Inko: Alright so what do you want to bring with you to the dorms? I'm guessing you want your All Might figurines, and All Might posters...

Deku puts his hand on the back of his neck: Well...heh...not as much...

Inko: Huh..?? Why not...? 

Deku: Well...I do actually but not a lot since I don't know when I can come visit you...So I want the things that remind me of you...

Inko tearing up a little: Oh my God Izuku...*She goes in for a hug* You are so sweet!!

Deku: Aaaah really its nothing...*He lets go from the hug* I should get myself some clothes of course.

*Deku goes to his closet and gets a good amount of T-Shirts, shorts, and pants* 

Deku: Are these clothes nice mom?

Inko: Of course they are! What about shoes??

Deku talking in a cheerful mood: I'm going to wear the shoes I always do...*He goes to get his iconic red sneakers* My red sneakers!!

Inko: Okay! Whatever floats your boat!

Deku: Hey do you think I need to get stuff for the bathroom...??   Like a toothbrush, a hair comb, shampoo, and a robe? 

Inko: I'm not so sure but lets bring it just in case...You never know what you might need until you get there.

Deku: Yea you're right..

*Deku puts all the stuff he has ready so far into a big travel bag you'd take with you to the airport to make sure that all his stuff are in one place*

Deku: Alright, so what else should I get??

Inko: Maybe you should put all of your school supplies inside the bag as well...

Deku: Oh yea...heh..*He puts all his books inside the bag as well as his supplies for each subject*

Inko: I think we covered everything now... *She starts to count all the stuff they have so far by topics*