Chapter 23

~A few minutes ago~

Hawks: Alright so since we are all here why don't we think of a plan?

Aizawa: Well I had one in mind, I don't know if it'll work but it's worth a shot...

Kamui Woods: Nevertheless, we don't have much time... We dont know what they are doing to the kid so go ahead and explain your plan...

Aizawa: Alright so first....
*Aizawa then explains the plan which you'll read later*

Aizawa: So how does that sound??

Mirko: Not going to lie, this is an amazing plan and all but what will we do if the villains somehow take the kid and escape..?

Aizawa: Hopefully that won't happen since we have the police and... All Might on stand by so if anyone leaves.... I'm guessing they'll regret it.

Hawks: Alright, let's do this!

*They all go and start to do as the plan was discussed.

Kamui Woods and Aizawa infiltrate the main room that the villains were gathered in, immediately Aizawa stared at Kurogiri to make sure that they don't warp out of the lair....

While Aizawa would do that Kamui Woods stretched out his arms making them very long and growing them like a tree to capture each of the L.O.V members...

Meanwhile Hawks and Mirko and currently fighting Dabi and Ankoku as they try to get Deku away from them...

When Hawks and Mirko saw what they did to Deku... They got so angry that they wanted to actually kill the villain even though that's not allowed...

They kept fight and fighting until Mirko decided to go and grab Deku and -as fast as she can- give him to the police and All Might so then she can continue to fight with Hawks...

Kamui Woods and Aizawa succeed in trapping the villains and quickly called the police outside to come and arrest them... Sadly Aizawa was trying his best not to blink but he blinked just for a second and they were gone via Kurogiri's warping quirk...

Luckily Hawks and Mirko were able to stop Dabi and Ankoku so then they took them to the police and got them arrested.... Then after all of that they all gathered outside the building but this time the place was surrounded by cops making sure nothing bad happens...*

A police officer: Alright, thank you all so much.... So we got Dabi and surprisingly Demon Slayer.. We have been trying to track them both down forever so thank you all so much.

Hawks: Oh it's nothing.... I'm just glad the kids safe...

Over at Deku and Aizawa....

Aizawa: Oh my goodness Midoriya are you ok?!??

*Deku right now being treated by an ambulance while they try to take of the metal restraints*

Deku stayed silent....

*All Might rushing over to Deku*

All Might: YOUND MIDORIYA ARE YOU OK?!?!?

No response...

Aizawa: Midoriya we need you to answer us.... Please..!!

*Suddenly Deku started crying and couldn't control himself and immediately fell into Aizawa's hands... Aizawa was confused at first but then he realized that the boy just wanted some comfort... *

One of the nurses: Ummmm... Sorry for my interruption Eraserhead and All Might but we aren't able to remove the restraints from him...

It seems that there might some kind of quirk responsible for this since metal isn't supposed to be this strong.

All Might: Oh really..? *he turns to Deku* Young Midoriya, if it's fine by you... May I destroy those restraints with my quirk??

*This time Deku just nodded*

*All Might destroyed the restraints with the flick of his finger*

The same nurse: Oh.. Thank you All Might... Well excuse me young man but can you please come here so I can heal your wounds?

*He still didn't reply to anyone and just went back into the ambulance while the nurse fix him up*

Aizawa talking to All Might a bit for from Deku: Why do you think he isn't talking to us...?

All Might: Just give him some time Eraserhead... I'm guessing that Midoriya is just a little traumatized from what happened inside...

And I know the kid... He's braze and will do anything to risk his life for others... But if whatever happened inside what that bad to make him act like this then I suggest we give him time for his own...

Aizawa: I guess you're right...

*Then Tsukachi comes out of nowhere (what's up with people always appearing like that xD) and went to Deku*

Tsukachi: Hey there Midoriya, are you  feeling any better?

*Deku then uses his hands to signal "eh I'm feeling half, half" *

Tsukauchi: Oh well if it's fine by you can you please come with me to the police station so I could ask you some questions...

*Deku nodded his head in a "yes" matter*

Tsukauchi: Alright in that case... Come and follow me into the car..

*Deku followed him into the car and they were both silent the entire ride and then when they reached the police station they entered and they both entered a room so Tsukauchi can interrogate him*

*Then Deku used his fingers to sign the words "Before you talk can you please give me a notepad so I can write something" *

~Luckily Tsukauchi knew Sign Language and gave him a notepad and then written on it was.... ~

Hey there Tsukauchi... Before you say anything I want to let you know that the L.O.V put a microphone on my pants so that's why I warn you not to say anything that needs to be kept a secret

*Then after reading that he signed the words "Oh, do you know where they put it?"

*Deku replied while signing "I think they put it in the back pocket of my pants, I haven't touched it yet though" *

*Tsukauchi went over to Deku and to took away the microphone from him and handed it over to someone at the police station that deals with bombs, drugs and stuff like that*

Deku: Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much I didn't know how long is last without talking!!

Tsukauchi: Your welcome Midoriya. But I have a question.. *He sat down on the chair in front of Deku* Did they toucher you??

To be continued....

Hehe cliffhanger sksbjdbdjwjeijw.
Anyway so if yall are wondering how on earth does Deku know sign language well its because when he was younger he was bored and just decided to learn it ¬_¬