Chapter 22

At the L.O.V lair.....

Shigaraki: He kid, dont even try to escape... We put some metal restraints on you.

Deku: What... How... Why...
I was on my way to Grand Torino, how on Earth did I get here?!?!

Dabi: Oh for crying out loud!! Shut your trap and let Shigaraki over here explain!!!

Shigaraki: Now listen here kid... People like you get me fed up with all of your "I want to be a hero", "In the future I will save the world", "I do it for the pleasure not for fame". All of those are lies..

Heroes only do this for fame, money, power, they want to rule the world...

But... You are different, join us and we will show the world what it really means to have power...

WE will take over and show everyone that hereos are just fakes...

So what do you say... Will you join us Izuku Midoriya..?

Deku: I'm sorry but are you out of your mind!?! I'll never join you!

Shigaraki: I thought you were going to say that... So let's do this quickly..

We expect the heroes to arrive in a few minutes so here's the deal..

Dabi, go to the kid and light up a little fire near to his face..

Dabi: Sure...

*He walks up to Deku, and using his quirk, he made a small fire right next to his cheek*

Deku in his head: Oh my goodness... This hurts so much... But why would they hurt me if they want me to join them...

Shigaraki: Now every time you disagree, Dabi over here will make the fire bigger...

But we both know we don't want that so let's work together alright..?

*While everyone was feeling villainous and mischievous, Ankoku was on the verge of crying because of them torturing Deku but she kept trying to hold back her tears remembering that this is going to happen a lot if she's going to be a villain.... *

Shigaraki: So we are going to keep on persuading you until you join us... So listen up, you come here to this location everyday from 8pm-10pm so we can talk about you becoming a villain.... If not...

Your mom dies...

*Deku filled with mixed emotions right now which consists of anger, fear, sadness*

Deku trying once again to escape the restraints shaking really hard: YOU- YOU MONSTERS!!! DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HER YOU HEAR ME!!!

STOP THIS!!! AAAAAGH!!!

*Deku uses One for All and breaks one of the restraints holding his right arm*

Shigaraki: TWISE!! MAKE A CLONE TO HELP CONTROL THIS KID..!

Twise: I'm on it!!
*Twise makes a clone to stop Deku from doing anything else*

Deku: GAAAAGH LET GO OF ME!! *Deku tries to shake of Twise's clone but it's no use... It won't go away... *

Deku: Aaagh FINE, I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT... AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING TO MY MOM OR MY FRIENDS OR ANYONE THAT I KNOW!!

Shigaraki: Oh what a pleasure..! Dabi you can stop the fire now... Ankoku, take him to one of the rooms and keep the restraints on him and make sure he doesn't escape...