Chapter 7

(this below is going to look like a chat |
         V
___________________________________
Aizawa, You (All Might)

Hey Aizawa it's All Might, and I sorta solved the problem... They won't fight anymore, but Young Bakugo ran out of the teachers lounge after saying something and now Midoriya ran after them..

Oh my goodness.. Not again, I'll go get them. Thanks for your help Toshinori.

You're welcome, but why don't we let them solve it by themselves? I think they can work it out alone this time..

Alright, but if anything happens I'll have to step in.

Sure
___________________________________

~end of convo~

~meanwhile back at class when Shoji, Mineta, Todoroki, Iida, Jiro and Momo came back to class~

Mina: Omg! Guys what happened??

Jiro: Eh..nothjng really, Aizawa sensai just wanted to know why we were related to the fight..

Then Iida saved our butts and told Aizawa sensai that we were just trying to help them both stop..

Iida: Well it's a pleasure to help my fellow classmates out of any problem they incounter.

Momo: Well thank God for that!

Mina: Hey Kyoka! Wanna to continue to talk about what we talked about yesterday?

Jiro (Kyoka is her first name if yall are confused) : Mina!! We can't talk about this in public.. Especially here..

Mina: Kyokya come oooooon pleeeeeease!!

*then Uraraka joins*
Uraraka: Hey guys! I heard you guys talking so I decided to head over, what's up..?

Mina: Kyoka is being a party pooper cause she doesn't want to talk about something...

Uraraka: OoOoOoO what is it?? I want to know if I can!!

Kyoka: I can't talk about.. Someone wouldn't like it...

Uraraka: But now I want to know even mooooore!! Pleeeease I won't tell anyone.

Kyoka: Fine.. But don't tell anyone.. *whispering* So Mina convinced me to listen to Midoriya and Aizawa sensai's conversation when they came back from the sports festival...

And well.. We found out that Midoriya is actually quirk-less and got his quirk from All Might!!

Do you believe that??

Uraraka who was very concerned about what just happened: Guys.. I don't think Deku would like it if you kept talking about it..

I mean if he kept it a secret there might be a reason.

Mina: Yea.. But come on sometimes you have to take risks to get some tea!!