5. Her Confession

The Ambulance was come. Three Nurses was come with a stretcher in his room. Then they make him lay on it. Then they were taking him out of his room. She was holding his hand and about to went out with him but that time she heard Bhavya's cry. She turned to her. Then she went to her and took her into her arms and tried to stop her cry but she didn't stop.

"Shhh....! Aise nahi rote! Papa ko kuch nahi hoga! Main hu naa...! Please, don't cry!"

She spoke. Then, she took her with her and went out of his house!

She sat beside him in the Ambulance. Bhavya is also in her arms. After a while, they reached to the hospital!

"Take him to the OT! I'll come after 5 minutes!"

Iccha spoke to the nurses. Then the Nurses took him out of the Ambulance and took him to the OT, immediately!
Iccha went into the hospital. She gave Bhavya to a doctor.

"Dr. Meheta, can you plrase take care of this baby for some hours? There is an emergency! So, I have to go!"

"Yeah, I'll take care of her but who is this baby?"

"She is my friend's daughter!"

Iccha spoke.

"But, why is she crying like this!?"

"She is crying for her father who is admitted in this hospital, right now!"

"But, how did she understand that her father is in hospital? "

"No one understands him the way she understands him."

She spoke and then she gave her to that doctor and immediately went from there.

................................

After sometime, she went into the OT with three others doctor. The nurses was cleared his blood on his face with cotton! She and other doctors went to him. They started his operation!

She took a scissors in her hand. Then she looked at him. He was lying with his front side on the bed. She took that scissor towards his head! Her hand was trembling because of fear. That one thought, if something would happen with him, what would she do then. It's increasing her fear in every damn seconds. So, she didn't dare to cut off his head! This is the first time in her life that she is fearing this much to operate a patient!

"Dr. Patel, what happened? Just do it fast!"

"Yes, I'm doing!"

She spoke, then she closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath! Then she opened her eyes and she began to cut his head right side. After cutting it, she stopped again! She was so scared. She couldn't able see the inside of his head with her own eyes! She felt so uneasy! She throw that scissors on the tray. She was sweating!

"Dr. Patel, are you okay?"

One doctor asked her.

"Dr. Khanna, you please, carry on! I'm not feeling good!"

She spoke and then she went out of the OT.