6. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑰 𝑨𝒎 𝑨𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆!

The next morning, Iccha woke up. She was sleeping over his chest. She looked at the cardiac monitor which showed his heartbeat that was so slow. She looked at the wall clock. It's showed 9:30 am. She went to the washroom for freshen up. After that, she went to kitchen and make soup for him.

Then she again went into his room. She sat beside him! She slowly removed his oxygen mask from him and then she took a spoon of soup, blew some air through her mouth and put into his lips

"Babbal, are you hearing me?"

She asked. But, he didn't response.

"I know, you can't talk. But, if you gave me any signal, i'll understand that you heard me....!"

She spoke and stopped. Taking a deep breath, she start again!

"Babbal, i'm going to do the surgery of yours, today! If you take this surgery, you will be survive but...but, there is a issue! If you take it, you can be die in the OT or if you don't take it, you could be alive atleast 1week! But, you have to die slowly with a lots of pain! What do you want? Do you want to take this surgery!"

Iccha asled.
But he was silent.

"Babbal, are you ready for this surgery?"

She asked again and wait for sometime.

"Babbal, are you understand me?"

"Okay, no problem! I know what I have to do!"

She spoke, sighed. Then she kissed his forehead and wiped his tears which never stop for a second! Then she took the soup bowl and fed him a little! Then she put that oxygen mask on his lips again.

She about to went out of the bed. That time, she felt her top stuck with something! She turned back and saw his hand over it! She went to near him...

"Babbal, do you want to say something?"

She asked.
She saw his lips is trembling as he want to say something! She immediately removed that oxygen mask from him.

"Babbal, just say....!"

She spoke. He was taking a heavy breath bevause of struggling of speaking. He tried a bit but couldn't. He was tired and he give up. A fresh tear fell down from his closing eyes!

"I wish, I could read your mind! A drop of tear fall down from her eyes too!"

She spoke and then she went out of his room. He being restless and was sweating! He desperately want to say something!

After sometime, when she come back after getting ready. She saw him being restless! She rush to him. She started checking him.

"Babbal, what happened? Why are you so restless? Is it because of pain?"

She asked, cupping his face. He was struggling opening his eyes. She clearly saw this!

"Babbal, don't do this! It hurts you more!"

She spoke. But he didn't heard her. He was struggling with all his strength which is left in him. He finally opened his eyes little after two weeks. He was breathing so heavily. He moved his left hands finger a little, tried to indicate something!