25. Their Photoshoot

Ignore typo and grammatical mistake!

Babbal and Iccha took a cab and sat into it. He told the driver Iccha's address but that time, Iccha told the driver Babbal's address.

"Iccha, what are you doing? Let me leave you at your home, first!"

Babbal spoke.

"Babbal, I'll going with you. I want to meet Bhavya! I really missed her in these days!"

Iccha informed him. He smiled, hearing her.

"What happened? Why're you smiling?"

Iccha asked him. Babbal nodded his head in no.

"No, there is something! Tell me what...!"

Iccha spoke, entangling her hand around his arm.

"I love you!"

He spoke. Then kissed her temple.

"Love you too!"

She spoke, placing her head on his shoulder and smiled. Soon, they reached their destination.

Babbal and Iccha went to the neighbour Aunty's flat. She got happy seeing them together. They took her blessings.

"Always stay together like this!"

She spoke and smiled.

"Aunty, Bhabu...?"

Babbal asked her.

"She is in my room!"

She spoke. Babbal nodded. Then he rush to her room and saw Bhavya is crying, sitting on the bed. He took her in his arm and tried to stop her crying.

"Shh...! Shh...! Don’t cry! Papa is came to his Princess, right...?"

He spoke. But, she still crying and hitting him with her tiny hands.

"Paa-pa!"

She mumbled while crying. Saliva came out from her mouth. Suddenly, he noticed the full milk bottle on the bed. He understand she didn’t drink milk yet. He got shocked and start panicking.

"Bhavu! Why you did it!"

He spoke, almost cried. Then he took the milk bottle in his hand and started making her drink the milk.

"You know, you shouldn’t be starve! Don't do it, again! Okayy..! Otherwise, papa will hurt!"

He spoke and then kissed her cheeks.

Iccha went inside. She saw him making her drink.

"Babbal, let me feed her!"

She spoke. Babbal turned to her and nodded. Then he passed her to her. She smiled, taking her into her arms. Then she took the milk bottle from him and started making her drink. Seeing her, Bhavya smiled and she started playing with her hair.

"Mum-mum!"

Bhavya spoke, smiled. They both smiled hearing her. Iccha immediately kissed her both cheeks. Then they started playing with her. Aunty came into the room. She saw them. Then she took out her phone, immediately and started clicking pics of them. Suddenly, Babbal noticed that.

"Aunty, what're you doing?"

He asked, smiled.

"Nothing! Just capturing this moments of you two!"

She spoke. They smiled.

"Listen, you both stand up with Bhavya here! Let me click both of your pics!"